My super light load out for high speed or intense terrain

Show off your weapons and gear

Moderators: primer, Shogun Mitsu

FoeRender
First Name: james
Last Name: bobko

My super light load out for high speed or intense terrain

Post by FoeRender »

I have been working on a light weight load out for High speed or intense terrain . This load out is bare bones made for OPs where I am expecting to cover a lot of ground fast .

I can hold 8 rifle mags 2 35 round pistol mags with one 50 rounder loaded in the pistol .
The chest rig is a Healy strategics D3 replica ( have a non replica multicam version on the way ) and a costa leg rig which holds the multi tool and 2 mags , I was thinking on removing the extra pistol toco's to slim it down since I don't need the more pistol mags but decided to keep them to hold chem lights and a speed loader .

The Chest rig I am customizing a bit I am removing the 2 front pouches and stitching in 2 single blue force gear single m4 mag pouches to hold more mags but I want them for grenades .

If I am expecting to be far from staging I have a condor hydration back pack which will have my water bbs first aid and some meal bars .

cardellos
First Name: STEPHEN
Last Name: Cardello

Re: My super light load out for high speed or intense terrai

Post by cardellos »

my first quesion in outdoor games how often do you use you pistol? i find i never do i am also a light shooter and 8 mags will do me fine till i respawn. i am also not a huge fan of the leg rig cause i find it slows me down right off the start never mind halfway through the day. other then that it look like a nice light rig you got going on but thats my input. :D
"Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone"

Toddski
First Name: todd
Last Name: sieradzki

Post by Toddski »

sounds like a nice set up. i havent used a leg rig but think it would be more of a hindrance. guess it helps you only have 2 mags and multitool in it. how does it feel?
i usually lug around an M60 while doing a Vietnam Grunt impression, i carry a pistol for the look. cant say i have used it in game though.

have been contemplating putting something similar together. i have an M4 i never use and an Ak ive fielded maybe 3 times as i do a Russian impression as well and carry a PKM. lol

FoeRender
First Name: james
Last Name: bobko

Post by FoeRender »

Just saw these , didn't get the notification lol

@cardellos I run the pistol with one mag loaded and one extra for outdoors , i actually use it often i am usually one of the guys that flank in my squad so i can get pretty heavy on the trigger and getting up on bunkers i like the pistol . As for the leg harness i removed the extra pistol tacos so it's pretty slick I just run the two mags and a multi tool or flash light from it so i hardly feel it . ( the costa panel also doesn't flop around like most leg harnesses )

@Toddski the chest rig is actually pretty good for Ak mags as well as m4 mags it's made to hold different sized mags ( the real one the replica only holds m4 mags )

Toddski
First Name: todd
Last Name: sieradzki

Post by Toddski »

very nice on both accounts. might have to give my leg holster a second look. =)