[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2207: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2207: Array to string conversion
NYC Airsoft • View topic - New Loadout

NYC Airsoft

The definitive guide to airsoft for New York.
It is currently Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: New Loadout
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:12 pm 
Site Admin

Been working on this for a while......................... 2 versions

Mark Twain 1835-1910

Call Sign: Mark Twain

Post subject: Re: New Loadout
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:25 pm 
Site Admin
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Look at green face tigah! GI show off toys. Handsome GI.

One Vietnam. Du Ko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:32 pm 
Site Admin

sonic wrote:
Look at green face tigah! GI show off toys. Handsome GI.

One Vietnam. Du Ko

LMAO !!! :lol: :lol:

You're a sick puppy buddy !!! ;)

Mark Twain 1835-1910

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:18 am 

G&P Stoner 63? Very nice.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:39 am 
Site Admin

Speefy wrote:
G&P Stoner 63? Very nice.

Yes. Coverted to P* by Rudy at Bingo airsoft works.

Mark Twain 1835-1910

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:06 am 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

Looks great. Gotta find a real ERDL helmet cover for ya. The M81 is too brown for 'Nam.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:49 am 
Site Admin
 WWW  YIM  Profile

All seriousness, nice loadout. Try wearing your suspenders under the flak and see how you like it. I agree with Moondog about the helmet cover. Mitchell pattern covers are readily available. I can shoot you some links if you are interested.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:14 pm 
Site Admin

sonic wrote:
All seriousness, nice loadout. Try wearing your suspenders under the flak and see how you like it. I agree with Moondog about the helmet cover. Mitchell pattern covers are readily available. I can shoot you some links if you are interested.

Thanks Guys ! Great minds think alike ! ;) Ordered one on ebay yesterday. ( I just got the "pot" on Thursday and it came with that cover. The rest of it is vintage )

Real Flaks weigh 13 lbs and are $200+ for a good one. This is actually an 80s Israeli combat vest that was copied from the Vietnam era Flak jacket. So it's $19.00 for exact copy shell without the weight.

Played in the kit today w/ boonie and absolutely loved it. Used to having a helmet and plate carrier though taking the hits............ :roll:

Mark Twain 1835-1910

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:34 pm 
Site Admin
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Mark Twain wrote:
sonic wrote:

Thanks Guys ! Great minds think alike ! ;) Ordered one on ebay yesterday. ( I just got the "pot" on Thursday and it came with that cover. The rest of it is vintage )

Real Flaks weigh 13 lbs and are $200+ for a good one. This is actually an 80s Israeli combat vest that was copied from the Vietnam era Flak jacket. So it's $19.00 for exact copy shell without the weight.

Played in the kit today w/ boonie and absolutely loved it. Used to having a helmet and plate carrier though taking the hits............ :roll:

I've been looking for an m1955 flak. where'd you find the knockoff?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:25 pm 
Site Admin

sonic wrote:
Mark Twain wrote:
sonic wrote:

I've been looking for an m1955 flak. where'd you find the knockoff?

Here you go buddy !!!! http://www.swisslink.com/products/tactical_equipment/israeli_combat_vest-26-2312/

Mark Twain 1835-1910