OVERNIGHT CAMPING at PSI for Fallout 2013

Team planning forums
edged_chaos
Unverified Account
First Name: Joe
Last Name: Nathan

Re: OVERNIGHT CAMPING at PSI for Fallout

Post by edged_chaos »

Hello, I have 3 people and myself wishing to camp on the grounds in our tent/s overnight saturday, would it be ok for us to? (sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm very new to forums lol)

sonic
Site Admin
First Name: Ian
Last Name: Conolly

Post by sonic »

Quick bump... Haven't seen any traffic here.

Please put me down for a 6 man spot
  1. Ian Conolly - Sonic
  2. Dariusz Wnorowski - Bruner
  3. Todd Sieradzki - Toddski
  4. Phil Taranto - Vimo
  5. Stephen Cardello - Cardellos
  6. Edouard Aslanian - Scar
Scar, Vimo and Cardellos are Op Bad Blood and Tantalum Contract vets, Bruner and Toddski are Liberty Canyon and Buran vets. All players are well over 18 and can be trusted.

Hope that helps.

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Post by Moondog »

edged_chaos wrote:Hello, I have 3 people and myself wishing to camp on the grounds in our tent/s overnight saturday, would it be ok for us to? (sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm very new to forums lol)
Please follow the rules for validating your account. Read this: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=379
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Burnermaccloud
First Name: Dakota
Last Name: Stuart

Re: OVERNIGHT CAMPING at PSI for Fallout Misfit Actual

Post by Burnermaccloud »

Six attending from Misfit Actual western MA. Hoping to camp out there

Sand Man-liberty militia
Devon Lucas-liberty militia
Burner-liberty militia
Foxx-liberty militia
2Guns-liberty militia
Bobby Smith-wastelanders

RocketMan-R6
First Name: Edward
Last Name: Phillips

Post by RocketMan-R6 »

My friend Allen and I are new to large, actual, real games of airsoft. This is the first event either of us will be attending and is a relatively far drive from where we live. We have played smaller back woods games before, have all the necessary gear, and wish for the fullest experience possible. We would like to know if staying/camping on field over night would be possible, as it would spare the trouble of multiple trips and/or the expense of a hotel. We have camping gear. Our tickets have been purchased via Evike already. Go Liberty Militia!

Cabledog
First Name: Wes
Last Name: Sobczyk

Post by Cabledog »

Hello, I'm looking to stay overnight Friday and Saturday. I live in Massachusetts and will be traveling a bit of a distance for this operation. I will be bringing 4 others team members with me (total of 4). Im also requesting that my Webber propane grill be used for dinner Friday and Saturday. Also, I noticed on the original post that alcohol was not mentioned, is this a possibility? All of my members are over 21.

Attending:

1.Cabledog
2.Killjoy
3.Commando
4.Jelly
5.Dutch
6.Riki

Thank you Moondog.

-CableDog

Jackal18
Unverified Account
First Name: Eric
Last Name: Carpenter

Post by Jackal18 »

Applying for a reservation of a camping spot I have 5 people. We will be sharing one big tent.

marksmitty53
First Name: Mark
Last Name: Smith

Post by marksmitty53 »

Hello I was also wondering if me and my friend would be able to camp out. Were coming from Pa and to drive both days would be cumbersome. We are both 17 and our parents are notarized of our stay at the field if it would be possible.

Thank you

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

RocketMan-R6 wrote:My friend Allen and I are new to large, actual, real games of airsoft. This is the first event either of us will be attending and is a relatively far drive from where we live. We have played smaller back woods games before, have all the necessary gear, and wish for the fullest experience possible. We would like to know if staying/camping on field over night would be possible, as it would spare the trouble of multiple trips and/or the expense of a hotel. We have camping gear. Our tickets have been purchased via Evike already. Go Liberty Militia!
Please post an INTRO in START HERE and update your avatar with a photo of your face. These are minimum requirements for this board and were outlined when you registered. Please read this http://nycairsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=379
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

Jackal18 wrote:Applying for a reservation of a camping spot I have 5 people. We will be sharing one big tent.

Please post an INTRO in START HERE and update your avatar with a photo of your face. These are minimum requirements for this board and were outlined when you registered. Please read this http://nycairsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=379