what is Strike Force Sports attendance like?

New to airsoft? Find out everything you need to know.
squawk
First Name: J
Last Name: Pis

what is Strike Force Sports attendance like?

Post by squawk »

So the days I mostly plan on heading out of the city to SFS would be Saturdays or Sundays...

So I have a couple questions:

1). What kind of head count could I expect on either of those days ( I know there are multiple sessions that come into play)

2). What are the mid-week games attendance like?

3). What is the median age of players that attend?

4). I have zip car.. would anyone be interested in splitting fare to get to sessions on either saturdays and sundays? (I know this could also go in the ride share sub-forum)

Thanks for the help guys,
Look forward to meeting some of you out there

Rosales
Site Admin
First Name: Japheth
Last Name: Rosales

Re: what is Strike Force Sports attendance like?

Post by Rosales »

squawk wrote:So the days I mostly plan on heading out of the city to SFS would be Saturdays or Sundays...

So I have a couple questions:

1). What kind of head count could I expect on either of those days ( I know there are multiple sessions that come into play)

2). What are the mid-week games attendance like?

3). What is the median age of players that attend?

4). I have zip car.. would anyone be interested in splitting fare to get to sessions on either saturdays and sundays? (I know this could also go in the ride share sub-forum)

Thanks for the help guys,
Look forward to meeting some of you out there
Alright, I will try to answer the best that I can. Maybe others who play regularly can chime in.

1.) The average number of players per session ranges from 30-50.
2.) Midweek are a little scarce, more often than not these are reserved games for groups.
3.) Median age varies, usually the am to midafternoon games comprise of kids to teens. Evening to closing games are your late teens to adults.
4.) Zip car or car pooling are best posted on the carpool thread or possibly on the FB page once you get a group going.
Do not meddle in the affairs of a dragon. For you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.
Fallout: Buran veteran
T4T 2012, 2013, 2014
OP: Seabird
Bad Blood 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 veteran