Training ?? Help

New to airsoft? Find out everything you need to know.
Bennynyc1
Unverified Account
First Name: Ben
Last Name: Lugo

Training ?? Help

Post by Bennynyc1 »

Hey everyone,

I have been playing Airsoft for a few months and want to better my skills. I have a neighbor that was an Army Ranger and I asked him if he would mind training me. He said he wouldn't but would need to charge me $150 for 4-5 hours of training.

Do you guys think that is a good price ?
Is there a place in the NE that has training for less and have any of you gone before?

Well thanks guys

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Re: Training ?? Help

Post by Moondog »

Bennynyc1 wrote:Hey everyone,

I have been playing Airsoft for a few months and want to better my skills. I have a neighbor that was an Army Ranger and I asked him if he would mind training me. He said he wouldn't but would need to charge me $150 for 4-5 hours of training.

Do you guys think that is a good price ?
Is there a place in the NE that has training for less and have any of you gone before?

Well thanks guys
What somebody charges for their time is what they charge. But unless your goal is to join the Army or become a private security contractor, what your paying your neighbor is a waste of money for a "hobby". I would save that money and instead go volunteer to "Referee" at a couple of games and spend that time observing good players, how they play and how they communicate.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars