The INFO BOOTH - Got a simple question? Post it here.

New to airsoft? Find out everything you need to know.
desertphantomairsoft
Unverified Account
First Name: cooper
Last Name: alofs

Operation Fallout

Post by desertphantomairsoft »

just a quick question but I am from AZ and am attending Operation Fallout 6 in California and in phase one it says semi-auto only(pistols,shotguns,springer,and barrel loaded AEG,s) now I have an MP7 and so since it can be holstered and since it is considered a pistol and is allowed in pistol only games at my local fields, am I allowed to use it in phase 1 of the operstion or do I have to get a different gun???

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Re: Operation Fallout

Post by Moondog »

desertphantomairsoft wrote:just a quick question but I am from AZ and am attending Operation Fallout 6 in California and in phase one it says semi-auto only(pistols,shotguns,springer,and barrel loaded AEG,s) now I have an MP7 and so since it can be holstered and since it is considered a pistol and is allowed in pistol only games at my local fields, am I allowed to use it in phase 1 of the operstion or do I have to get a different gun???
Ok, so I had to manually approve your post because you didn't Post in the EVENT thread for the event or post an intro. So please read this: http://nycairsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=379

Sorry no, an MP7 is a SMG and not a pistol. That's what the MP7 is in real life and so that's what it's classed as in this game.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Dragon
First Name: vincent
Last Name: lai

Re: The INFO BOOTH - Got a simple question? Post it here.

Post by Dragon »

Hi Moondog : Can you tell me about the Emerson Fast Helmet with the flip down visor.Is it approve to use in NYC Airsoft Event ? I saw on Evike Web site. don,t know should I buy it. Thanks.
Call Sign : Dragon

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

Dragon wrote:Hi Moondog : Can you tell me about the Emerson Fast Helmet with the flip down visor.Is it approve to use in NYC Airsoft Event ? I saw on Evike Web site. don,t know should I buy it. Thanks.
I haven't had a chance to test these out so as of now no. If we can get a test video from Evike and our staff can see one first hand (and see how well it protects 360º around your face, we can revise that.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

EvilAndyXO
First Name: Andy
Last Name: Hansen

Post by EvilAndyXO »

Moondog, Any plans to expand NYCA to something a little more bi-coastal considering (If I'm not mistaken) that you're now on or soon to be on the west coast?

Arsenal
First Name: sean
Last Name: jones

Post by Arsenal »

EvilAndyXO wrote:Moondog, Any plans to expand NYCA to something a little more bi-coastal considering (If I'm not mistaken) that you're now on or soon to be on the west coast?
It's already happening. Operation fallout 6 east/west is in a couple weeks. First bi coastal linked game as far as I know
Armory:
ICS CXP16L,
ICS CXP CONCEPT
WE G18C,
CA P90 Terminator Mod,
UMAREX SL9,
M3 TriShot shotgun,
A&K m249 SAW,
King Arms GBB M4
Tippmann M4 HPA X2
A&K Masada DMR

OP: Bad Blood 2013-OD Mercs
OP: Bad Blood 2014-Tribal Militia
OP: Bad Blood 2015- Deus X
OP: Bad Blood 2016- CO Deus X
OP: Tantalum Contract 2013-A.S.S.
OP: Tommy Gun 2-Imperial Guard
OP: Fallout 6 East-CO Liberty Militia
OP: Turkey Shoot 2014-Embed Militia

EvilAndyXO
First Name: Andy
Last Name: Hansen

Post by EvilAndyXO »

Arsenal wrote:
EvilAndyXO wrote:Moondog, Any plans to expand NYCA to something a little more bi-coastal considering (If I'm not mistaken) that you're now on or soon to be on the west coast?
It's already happening. Operation fallout 6 east/west is in a couple weeks. First bi coastal linked game as far as I know
Yes and that's awesome. But my meaning was a website/forum more geared towards having participating members of the west coasts. The Definitive Guide to Airsoft for New York isn't exactly what I'd consider as a place for Californian airsofters to gather.

DRK
First Name: Derek
Last Name: pom

Post by DRK »

I have not seen a centralized CA forum, just SoCal air and sac Airsoft. All based on where you are given the shear size of your state.

For Russia

OP: Northern Light 1,2,4
OP: Lightning Strike 1-4
OP: Bulldog 7
OP: Lion Claw XI
OP: Shahrazad 1,3
OP: Red Storm East 1,2,4,5
OP: Red Storm West 2014
OP: Swift Justice
OP: X 1,2
The Milwaukee Project
The Ohio Project

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

DRK wrote:I have not seen a centralized CA forum, just SoCal air and sac Airsoft. All based on where you are given the shear size of your state.

It's all FB based for NorCal. I'm on Bay Area Airsoft which is a group founded by the owners of ARC airsoft. As you pointed out, it's a big state geographically so most players are interested in games in their city or area. L.A. for example is so big, that you can drive 50 miles and still within L.A. county.

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

EvilAndyXO wrote:
Arsenal wrote:
Yes and that's awesome. But my meaning was a website/forum more geared towards having participating members of the west coasts. The Definitive Guide to Airsoft for New York isn't exactly what I'd consider as a place for Californian airsofters to gather.
Good point. I'll rework that description. But I don't think I need to change the name. Considering that a popular name of a chain of stores in the Bay Area is "New York Bagels".