The INFO BOOTH - Got a simple question? Post it here.

New to airsoft? Find out everything you need to know.
Gaelic
First Name: Conor
Last Name: McGowan

Re: The INFO BOOTH - Got a simple question? Post it here.

Post by Gaelic »

Okay the one I am getting is programmable thank you. Also I will make sure to post in the appropriate section next time.

sonic
Site Admin
First Name: Ian
Last Name: Conolly

Post by sonic »

Gaelic wrote:Okay the one I am getting is programmable thank you. Also I will make sure to post in the appropriate section next time.
FYI, you can find the VHF frequencies that match up to FRS channels pretty easily. Google.

WIckED_jEstEr787
First Name: Edwin
Last Name: Lanauze

Post by WIckED_jEstEr787 »

Hey guys, I have a question, I've purchased my admission, but my C.O. hasn't emailed my faction password to access blue blood's forum.

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Post by Moondog »

WIckED_jEstEr787 wrote:Hey guys, I have a question, I've purchased my admission, but my C.O. hasn't emailed my faction password to access blue blood's forum.
Passwords were supposed to be e-mailed from Evike. PM your CO or Embed with your wristband number.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

WIckED_jEstEr787

Hm, i haven't deleted any or their emails confirming my purchase of the admission tickets to OPBB

WIckED_jEstEr787

As far as my factions uniform is concerned, is navy blue for Blue bloods acceptable?

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

WIckED_jEstEr787 wrote:As far as my factions uniform is concerned, is navy blue for Blue bloods acceptable?
yes.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

WIckED_jEstEr787

Okay, if nobody cancels their camping spot reservations, I polite ask for a suggested time of arrival to be on time on"D day" (6-21-14), for chrono and both documents to be turned in.

Thank you.

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

WIckED_jEstEr787 wrote:Okay, if nobody cancels their camping spot reservations, I polite ask for a suggested time of arrival to be on time on"D day" (6-21-14), for chrono and both documents to be turned in.

Thank you.

Sign-in desk opens at 0830. For all game details always check the 1st post of the official game thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2656

WIckED_jEstEr787

Hey, hows it going fellas? I have a small inquiry. I just got my KWA G36C 2GX everything is stock on this bad boy but it shoots a tiny bit over 400 when then specs specified it was clocked at 380 FPS is this because the AEG is fresh out the box and the spring will have to be broken in a bit before it settles to a lower FPS or am I screwed? the reason I ask is because this will be my first EXPERIENCE but It'll be a bummer if I get turned around...