AEG, AEP, EBB, Mini, LPEG and all other electrically powered guns

Moderators: primer, Shogun Mitsu

SgtSerious
First Name: Samuel
Last Name: Parish

MP5K

Post by SgtSerious »

Hello airsofters of NYC,
When I move over to NYC from the UK, I'll be wanting to invest in a MP5k as my little US project aeg (I'll have to sort out storage issues as well as the family I'll be living with are against me bringing in a replcia to the house after a sudden change of mind, hence why the Hell Kitty is now unfortuantely not coming :( ) and I was wondering wheres a good site/shop to pick one up from or of course second hand off the forums if anyone as one spare. I'm thinking the galaxy will be the easiest variant for me to pickup but I'm not ruling out the TM or CA variants.
I imagine a lot of the sites that you guys go to also do hire guns for the time leading up to the purchase, but I'll be bringing that one up in another thread.

So, any ideas, reviews or personnal preferences are welcome :)

Sarge

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Re: MP5K

Post by Moondog »

If you're buying new, check our preferred online retailers. Currently there is a 20% discount code via Evike: MIAMIVICE
viewtopic.php?f=75&t=754

Local retailers are going to require you drive to them as none are located within the 5 boroughs due to NYC regulations.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

SgtSerious

Post by SgtSerious »

ah righto, I'll have a quick look on the site and see what they have, even if I dont get one I assume that the code is good for other odds and sodds if I need gear ans such like.

Headkill
Site Admin

Post by Headkill »

I do have a TM MP5K that's been modified to take a 9.6v stick.... I could be convinced to part with it :D

SgtSerious

Post by SgtSerious »

Well Mr. Headkill if you'd like to PM me we can see what we can do :D So far though I've had a very good offer from another member of the forums, so name me a price and we can talk :)