[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2207: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2207: Array to string conversion
NYC Airsoft • View topic - Agm/s&t mg42

NYC Airsoft

The definitive guide to airsoft for New York.
It is currently Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Agm/s&t mg42
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:31 am 

http://dangerwerx.com/agm-mg42-first/

Dangerwerx is a friend of mine going back many years, the Shoei he will compare it against is mine that has been laying by him for the past 2 months waiting for this release. So standby to standby on his grudge match comparison.

Just an FYI, there is also some data that will be released to the public after i come back from shot show about a certain external air engine blowback manufacture and this new agm/s&t mg42.

OP: Northern Light 1,2,4
OP: Lightning Strike 1-4
OP: Bulldog 7
OP: Lion Claw XI
OP: Shahrazad 1,3
OP: Red Storm East 1,2,4,5
OP: Red Storm West 2014
OP: Swift Justice
OP: X 1,2
The Milwaukee Project
The Ohio Project

Post subject: Re: Agm/s&t mg42
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:39 pm 

That's hot! Is it me or does it look like the nipple the BB's feed into IN the drum mag STICKS UP like a....nipple? How does the last layer of BB's rise UP to get it? Wouldn't it have been more advantageous to make it funnel shaped?

Post subject: Re: Agm/s&t mg42
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:14 pm 
Game Producer / Retailer
 WWW  Profile

That's a feed wheel, the bb's drop into the edge, that really can't be seen from that angle.
Same way an M249 nut sack works.

I'll post up better pics in a couple of days.