A&k Masada halp

AEG, AEP, EBB, Mini, LPEG and all other electrically powered guns

Moderators: primer, Shogun Mitsu

FireBird
First Name: Alex
Last Name: Saladucha

A&k Masada halp

Post by FireBird »

Hey there, I need help because I just got a mock suppresor from evike and I need an inner barrel to extend into the suppresor and I'm kinda retarted when it comes to internals and shit like that in airsoft guns, so I was wondering what I need to get to get the inner barrel on this gun http://www.evike.com/products/33324/ to fit into this suppresor http://www.evike.com/products/35620/ and so that it won't break my bank, or be to big or small to fit into the suppresor, and will the FPS drop or increase? Sorry for asking so many questions I'm just really dumb.
Armory
magpul Masada ACR
King arms M4
WE 1911 Kimber
Kalashnikov AK47

Rosales
Site Admin
First Name: Japheth
Last Name: Rosales

Re: A&k Masada halp

Post by Rosales »

If you just buy the suppressor for looks then you wouldnt need an inner barrel. But if you intend to to add a longer inner barrel, then you may experience an fps drop. A longer IB requires an adjustment on you cylinder. If I recall correctly, the Masada IB is about 360 mm and uses a type 1 cylinder. If you still require an inner barrel, add the length of your outer barrel + suppressor. That should give you an estimate of the total inner barrel length that you need.
Do not meddle in the affairs of a dragon. For you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.
Fallout: Buran veteran
T4T 2012, 2013, 2014
OP: Seabird
Bad Blood 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 veteran

FireBird
First Name: Alex
Last Name: Saladucha

Post by FireBird »

Would the suppressor still work without the inner barrel because it doesn't look like it would work to me, but I'm stupid when it comes to gun internals and inner barrels and whatnot.
Armory
magpul Masada ACR
King arms M4
WE 1911 Kimber
Kalashnikov AK47

Rosales
Site Admin
First Name: Japheth
Last Name: Rosales

Post by Rosales »

The suppressor would do its job as far as looks are concerned. Another reason players would have one is to cover up an extended inner barrel. As far as sound suppression, no dice. Does nothing to muffle up the sound, since all the sound generated is coming from inside the gearbox.
Do not meddle in the affairs of a dragon. For you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.
Fallout: Buran veteran
T4T 2012, 2013, 2014
OP: Seabird
Bad Blood 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 veteran