ARES TAR 21 MAINTANANCE HELP

AEG, AEP, EBB, Mini, LPEG and all other electrically powered guns

Moderators: primer, Shogun Mitsu

anpanseikatsu
First Name: Ryoma
Last Name: Brunel

ARES TAR 21 MAINTANANCE HELP

Post by anpanseikatsu »

hey guy! just wondering if anyone is handy with internals of an ares tar 21, i dont trust myself quite yet to completely dismantle the gun, generaly i just wanted to switch my fire selector to the left side, and for future refference switch out my barrels, if anyone in the city has some spare time and some generosity, would you help me out with this? thanks in advance guy!

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Re: ARES TAR 21 MAINTANANCE HELP

Post by Moondog »

anpanseikatsu wrote:hey guy! just wondering if anyone is handy with internals of an ares tar 21, i dont trust myself quite yet to completely dismantle the gun, generaly i just wanted to switch my fire selector to the left side, and for future refference switch out my barrels, if anyone in the city has some spare time and some generosity, would you help me out with this? thanks in advance guy!
PM juice wizard. I used to own one but it's a pain to take apart due the numerous screws on the body, some are a little tricky to get at. Check out my review of the TAR 21 for some insight on the internals.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

anpanseikatsu
First Name: Ryoma
Last Name: Brunel

Re: ARES TAR 21 MAINTANANCE HELP

Post by anpanseikatsu »

Moondog wrote:
anpanseikatsu wrote:hey guy! just wondering if anyone is handy with internals of an ares tar 21, i dont trust myself quite yet to completely dismantle the gun, generaly i just wanted to switch my fire selector to the left side, and for future refference switch out my barrels, if anyone in the city has some spare time and some generosity, would you help me out with this? thanks in advance guy!
PM juice wizard. I used to own one but it's a pain to take apart due the numerous screws on the body, some are a little tricky to get at. Check out my review of the TAR 21 for some insight on the internals.
thanks moondog! and yea its a pain, especially around the fire selector/ trigger assembly, but yea ill try to get a hold of juice wizard. thanks again.