GBB, NBB, CO2, RPG launchers, Gas Grenades and Shells

Moderator: redbull

cardellos
First Name: STEPHEN
Last Name: Cardello

Re: Air Tank Rig Question

Post by cardellos »

Keeper wrote:
DRK wrote:I just checked my bag, the only size bottle I could fit was a 72/3000 and it was a tight fit in the center warhead column. No 4500 sized tank would fit.

I am getting two Ninja 90/4500 tanks, so I guess that back pack is a NO GO then. Bummer, it did look cool.
WOAH!?!? dude how much air do you need?!?! i know next to nothing about polar stars but i know my 88 4500 lasted me almost a whole day with a tippmann x7 which is a gas hog.
"Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone"

DRK
First Name: Derek
Last Name: pom

Post by DRK »

Yes but in paintball there is a visual marking principle. Plus a .68 cal goes through brush much better than a 6mm bb. Basically, you shoot more in airsoft.
For Russia

OP: Northern Light 1,2,4
OP: Lightning Strike 1-4
OP: Bulldog 7
OP: Lion Claw XI
OP: Shahrazad 1,3
OP: Red Storm East 1,2,4,5
OP: Red Storm West 2014
OP: Swift Justice
OP: X 1,2
The Milwaukee Project
The Ohio Project

Keeper
First Name: Donald
Last Name: Swelgin

Post by Keeper »

DRK wrote:The assistant gunners bag, could still work. You would merely have to cut out 1 divider to fit any size tank you wish. But it will have some play room, keep in my mind that the assistant gunner bag can't be used for ww2 era. That is unless you have the ppsh for Vietnam era? It could certainly work for modern insurgent look.
By taking out a divider or two, it would allow the 90/4500 tank to fit? that would be awesome. I did see another one listed for $45 and looked in good shape & had that vintage look.

@cardellos
Only running one tank at a time and I was told for this gun setup, that would be the best to do.

DRK
First Name: Derek
Last Name: pom

Post by DRK »

There is 2 dividers, if you remove both, you could fit both. You could simply slide in a divider so they don't bang together. I usually do it with a bag or 2 of bb's. The backpack is 2 shoulder straps plus a waist strap. So you could throw on a belt mounted holster for say a TT-33 or PM. Should you be keeping it VC style that is.

Most countries made their bag out of tarpaulin fabric, if you look at the East German type with a rain drop pattern. Those are made of some water proof material. Should you be playing in the rain, could be useful.
For Russia

OP: Northern Light 1,2,4
OP: Lightning Strike 1-4
OP: Bulldog 7
OP: Lion Claw XI
OP: Shahrazad 1,3
OP: Red Storm East 1,2,4,5
OP: Red Storm West 2014
OP: Swift Justice
OP: X 1,2
The Milwaukee Project
The Ohio Project

Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Thanks guy. Will start looking hard for some other links for them. Would you happen to know anywhere else selling them off hand or a link to some?

I would appreciate it. :mrgreen:
"Might be old...Might be Slow, but I am like a Dog with a Bone. I never give it up."
THE PATRIOTS
The Arsenal: http://patriots.nepa-airsoft.com/Keeper ... s-2016.htm

Keeper

Post by Keeper »

I found one for $58 shipped and I snagged it. Figure I can balance the tank in the center and fill in on either side with other stuff like BBs or whatever I need. Can't wait to get the PolarStar PPSH back and try it.

Other good news is the 2nd PPSH I sent out to ZShot to have them look at they fixed NO CHARGE and they are sending it back to me for just the cost of shipping. Double score on my part!! :D

Keeper

Post by Keeper »

The RPG Backpack works great for the tank. Both tanks can fit in there if I REALLY want to have a spare, but I think with a Hydration bladder in there I will be golden if need be. The PPSH Polarstar feeds great and I set it for 350355 FPS w/.25s and a ROF of 16. Running .28s in it, but wanted to get close to the original FPS/ROF the AEG version had.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1f4mjmSBAU