My loadout

References to help create an accurate impression of soldiers, rebels and characters

Moderators: primer, Shogun Mitsu

Shogun Mitsu
Site Admin
First Name: Angel
Last Name: Sosa

Re: My loadout

Post by Shogun Mitsu »

I run all my camel back hoses under my arm, it lets me get a quick sip without having to take my hands off of my weapon & it also feels like its more out of the way of my other pieces of kit. It works like a charm for me, & I like the zip cuff idea. I been trying to find something useful to do with my super sized zip ties myself. I'll borrow your idea Degree! ;)
~STRENGTH & HONOR~
NYCAirsoft.com the definitive guide to airsoft for NYC, connecting airsoft players in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and around the world.
ACCOUNT VALIDATION INSTRUCTIONS
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=379

phridum
Site Admin
First Name: Travis
Last Name: Barrett

Post by phridum »

If you're thinking about using flexicuffs rather than just have them, you should prep the loops. Generally they hang off the kidney area from a carabiner.

If you just want to have zip ties handy, I saw an EOD guy in Liberia had used riggers tape to make a pocket for about 20 skinny ones along his gun belt. The head hung out a bit just in front of where his thigh holster attached. He used the zips to tie up ordinance and manage det cord, cables and what not.

Shogun Mitsu
Site Admin

Post by Shogun Mitsu »

I actually have a set of 6 restraints made that I have on a carabiner, but I like the pouch from tape idea because I have found myself needing them at some field games. Thanks for the tactical advice.
~STRENGTH & HONOR~
NYCAirsoft.com the definitive guide to airsoft for NYC, connecting airsoft players in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and around the world.
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=379

Pryme7
First Name: Jonathan
Last Name: Reynolds

Post by Pryme7 »

Mitsukai wrote:I actually have a set of 6 restraints made that I have on a carabiner, but I like the pouch from tape idea because I have found myself needing them at some field games. Thanks for the tactical advice.
I hesitate to think why you'd need cuffs at a GAME... :lol:
“I worshipped dead men for their strength, Forgetting I was strong.”
- Vita Sackville-West

Shogun Mitsu
Site Admin

Post by Shogun Mitsu »

The cuffs start off as zip ties, thats until Pryme misbehaves!
~STRENGTH & HONOR~
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=379