Need help with G36KV

Improving FPS accuracy, range, ROF and painting/weathering

Moderators: JuiceWizard, redbull

Landser
First Name: Liam
Last Name: Vertal

Need help with G36KV

Post by Landser »

I'm trying to get a new upper barrel base and a new outer barrel for my Umarex HK G36KV but I know very little about buying these parts for G36s. Any help in finding these parts would be greatly appreciated.
Callsign: Kiwi

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Re: Need help with G36KV

Post by Moondog »

Moving to the Customizing forum. What part of the barrel do you mean by "Base". The part that includes the fuse and fake gas tube? Or are you asking about another 1 piece barrel? It would be helpful if you took a photo and posted it.

Unfortunately most US retailers sold out of most of their G36 parts because of threatened legal action by UMAREX who holds the US trademark license. You're best off looking for parts from HK retailers such as UNCompany and Redwolf.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Deadmeat
First Name: Steve
Last Name: Wall

Re: Need help with G36KV

Post by Deadmeat »

Moondog wrote:Moving to the Customizing forum. What part of the barrel do you mean by "Base". The part that includes the fuse and fake gas tube? Or are you asking about another 1 piece barrel? It would be helpful if you took a photo and posted it.

Unfortunately most US retailers sold out of most of their G36 parts because of threatened legal action by UMAREX who holds the US trademark license. You're best off looking for parts from HK retailers such as UNCompany and Redwolf.
Evike still has a pretty good selection. G36 External Parts