[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2207: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2207: Array to string conversion
NYC Airsoft • View topic - Callsign ID change?

NYC Airsoft

The definitive guide to airsoft for New York.
It is currently Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Callsign ID change?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:29 pm 
Site Admin

Moondog, is there a way to change the callsign? I feel weird using Chromedome lol. Im more used to having my last name used as my call.

OP: Seabird
Bad Blood 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 veteran

Post subject: Re: Callsign change for the forums
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:39 am 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

chromedome wrote:
Moondog, is there a way to change the callsign? I feel weird using Chromedome lol. Im more used to having my last name used as my call.

Yes, I can make that change for you. But first complete your account profile with your first and last name.

Post subject: Re: Callsign ID change?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:32 am 

My callsign was just something that I made up quick for op bad blood 2014, and would like to change it for my new callsign to be Alpine. How should I go about doing that?

OP Bad Blood
Blue Bloods 2014 OD Mercs 2015
OP Fallout 6
Hudson Union

Post subject: Re: Callsign ID change?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:38 pm 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

You should send me a PM