Callsign ID change?

READ THE RULES before posting anything.
Rosales
Site Admin
First Name: Japheth
Last Name: Rosales

Callsign ID change?

Post by Rosales »

Moondog, is there a way to change the callsign? I feel weird using Chromedome lol. Im more used to having my last name used as my call.
Do not meddle in the affairs of a dragon. For you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.
Fallout: Buran veteran
T4T 2012, 2013, 2014
OP: Seabird
Bad Blood 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 veteran

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Re: Callsign change for the forums

Post by Moondog »

chromedome wrote:Moondog, is there a way to change the callsign? I feel weird using Chromedome lol. Im more used to having my last name used as my call.
Yes, I can make that change for you. But first complete your account profile with your first and last name.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Argon
First Name: Justin
Last Name: Woods

Re: Callsign ID change?

Post by Argon »

My callsign was just something that I made up quick for op bad blood 2014, and would like to change it for my new callsign to be Alpine. How should I go about doing that?
Note to any Taliban personnel: ALL SUICIDE VESTS MUST BE TESTED TO INSURE THEY WORK BEFORE GOING AFTER A TARGET.

OP Bad Blood
Blue Bloods 2014 OD Mercs 2015
OP Fallout 6
Hudson Union

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Re: Callsign ID change?

Post by Moondog »

You should send me a PM
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars