Lion Claws event: Operation Red Storm

Airsoft games, OPs, fields and planning
sk
First Name: Mr
Last Name: ski

Re: Lion Claws event: Operation Red Storm

Post by sk »

Hey,

I've read the site (http://oplionclaws.com/redstormeast/index.php) and the forum (http://www.oplionclaws.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=159) but I can't seem to find the play schedule. I see the days listed 27-29 but I can't find a schedule for the days. Can anyone give guidance - do I need a place to stay fri/sat night, are the games, 24 hours, etc? If there is a url or thread post that answers these questions, feel free to provide and I'll read. But like I said, didn't find it in the first forum page or the home page (or side menu).

Thanks!

EDIT:

I see people talking about hotels so I guess do I need a place to stay...still doesn't help me ascertain the game schedule. So any details are welcome!

EDIT:

So apparently I'm not the only one w/question. I started a thread on the "oplionclaws" forum and some good info has been provided: http://www.oplionclaws.com/phpBB/viewto ... 863#p41863
Former NEO FTL; Now rolling solo!

sk

Post by sk »

Hey All,

I couldn't miss this event opportunity - I've been watching prior OP videos online and they look __SICK__ - I just had to register. So I did!
Hope to see some of you guys there, maybe even share a ride / split a hotel ..?!

EDIT:

Just got a hotel, two queens so I got a bed to spare. Reserved for Fri/Sat night.
Also, I'm on Eagle 2-2, but I don't think my name is on the roster yet ...

Shogun Mitsu
Site Admin
First Name: Angel
Last Name: Sosa

Post by Shogun Mitsu »

We will have a few vets there as well, I'm not sure of the faction though. Moondog & I will be there on that Saturday I believe.
~STRENGTH & HONOR~
NYCAirsoft.com the definitive guide to airsoft for NYC, connecting airsoft players in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and around the world.
ACCOUNT VALIDATION INSTRUCTIONS
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=379

sk

Post by sk »

Mitsukai wrote:We will have a few vets there as well, I'm not sure of the faction though. Moondog & I will be there on that Saturday I believe.
Any chance of getting together a car-pool or something w/some people on NYC Airsoft ... ? Are you guys only staying for one day?

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Post by Moondog »

sk wrote:
Mitsukai wrote:We will have a few vets there as well, I'm not sure of the faction though. Moondog & I will be there on that Saturday I believe.
Any chance of getting together a car-pool or something w/some people on NYC Airsoft ... ? Are you guys only staying for one day?
Yeah, we're not playing. Mitsukai and I are just going Saturday afternoon to do a video interview of John Lu for Evike's YouTube channel and check out how the game is going.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars