Cousins Airsoft Mini MILSIM Games

Airsoft games, OPs, fields and planning
jawbreaker lie
First Name: Joe
Last Name: Bellissimo

Cousins Airsoft Mini MILSIM Games

Post by jawbreaker lie »

Heys guys just a heads up. Once a month Cousins holds a MILSIM game so any month where there is not a large OP like Jawbreaker we hold a Mini MILSIM game. These are regular priced skirmishes but with a more in depth scenario usually with more props and sometimes role-players. This Sunday is the March Mini MILSIM game. Come on down and check it out. Hope to see some of you there.

sk
First Name: Mr
Last Name: ski

Re: Cousins Airsoft Mini MILSIM Games

Post by sk »

jawbreaker lie wrote:Heys guys just a heads up. Once a month Cousins holds a MILSIM game so any month where there is not a large OP like Jawbreaker we hold a Mini MILSIM game. These are regular priced skirmishes but with a more in depth scenario usually with more props and sometimes role-players. This Sunday is the March Mini MILSIM game. Come on down and check it out. Hope to see some of you there.
I'll be there on US team.
Former NEO FTL; Now rolling solo!

jawbreaker lie

Post by jawbreaker lie »

Nice I will see you there then!

sk

Post by sk »

jawbreaker lie wrote:Nice I will see you there then!
Not sure I met you or not, but this event was a blast! Looking forward to the next one!

jawbreaker lie

Post by jawbreaker lie »

Thank you I really did enjoy the event as well even though it was a natural disaster for my equipment. Every gun I owned broke that day, I went through 4 guns. I was the guy with the non working M4 strapped to my back. I was wearing full woodland uniform, khaki gear and a MICH 2000 helmet that day. Next time we are both playing lets make sure we say hi at some point, always nice to have a name to a person.

sk

Post by sk »

jawbreaker lie wrote:Thank you I really did enjoy the event as well even though it was a natural disaster for my equipment. Every gun I owned broke that day, I went through 4 guns. I was the guy with the non working M4 strapped to my back. I was wearing full woodland uniform, khaki gear and a MICH 2000 helmet that day. Next time we are both playing lets make sure we say hi at some point, always nice to have a name to a person.
Damn - yeah, same thing happened to my buddy. He ended up grabbing the last rental gun you guys had. Luckily we were able to continue playing.

Yeah, overall event was a blast. Looking forward to the next one. I will say hello next time for sure.

Any idea on the next Raiders class?

jawbreaker lie

Post by jawbreaker lie »

sk wrote:
jawbreaker lie wrote:Thank you I really did enjoy the event as well even though it was a natural disaster for my equipment. Every gun I owned broke that day, I went through 4 guns. I was the guy with the non working M4 strapped to my back. I was wearing full woodland uniform, khaki gear and a MICH 2000 helmet that day. Next time we are both playing lets make sure we say hi at some point, always nice to have a name to a person.
Damn - yeah, same thing happened to my buddy. He ended up grabbing the last rental gun you guys had. Luckily we were able to continue playing.

Yeah, overall event was a blast. Looking forward to the next one. I will say hello next time for sure.

We space them out 6 months or so. If we hold too many they loose their specialness for the players who took it. We will most likely be doing one the end of the summer/early fall.

sk

Post by sk »

jawbreaker lie wrote:
sk wrote:

We space them out 6 months or so. If we hold too many they loose their specialness for the players who took it. We will most likely be doing one the end of the summer/early fall.
Got it, thanks.