Airsoft games, OPs, fields and planning
Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Re: Miami Vice of the Dead - NJ 9.29.12

Post by Moondog »

ANNOUNCEMENT

Player packet with waiver and map has been posted. Please see the 1st post of this thread. You'll save us all time if you print and sign the waiver before arriving at the field.

Reminder: All players should bring a radio so they can be notified when the game starts and ends and if there are emergency cease fires.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

JuiceWizard
Site Admin

Post by JuiceWizard »

Heya! We have a ride emergency from NYC, sudden need for myself +2 to get to and back from the game.

Does anyone (or multiple people) have room? We will cover your gas and toll and bring some excellent snacks.

Please help us out! We've got our zombie masks and some new drug-dealing outfits.

Así que nos dan un paseo antes de que nos busto una tapa en su madre.

Since we're down to the wire feel free to text me direct: six four six 512 two zero six 8

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Post by Moondog »

I'll see if Daylight can offer a ride. I've PM'd you and him. I don't have his phone number but I sent him yours.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

JuiceWizard
Site Admin

Post by JuiceWizard »

Thank you! We've got a carpool now, see you all at the game!