OP: Bad Blood 2013 - NY 5.18.13

Airsoft games, OPs, fields and planning
Mark Twain
Site Admin
First Name: Rick
Last Name: Tevis

Re: OP: Bad Blood 2013 - NY 5.18.13

Post by Mark Twain »

sk wrote:Looking forward to this! Even better to be on Shogun and Marks team!
Yo SK ! ;)
"Thunder is good, thunder is impressive; but it's lightning that does the work"

Mark Twain 1835-1910

Call Sign: Mark Twain

sk
First Name: Mr
Last Name: ski

Post by sk »

Mark Twain wrote:
sk wrote:Looking forward to this! Even better to be on Shogun and Marks team!
Yo SK ! ;)

Hey Hey! How's Cracker?? Must be all good by now I'd hope. See you guys at OP:BB!
Former NEO FTL; Now rolling solo!

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Post by Moondog »

Overkill82 wrote:So basically your encouraged to stay with your Squad as if there was a squad rule, especially if u want to live longer. I like how that works, makes sense. I am really looking forward to this game, definitely a type Ive never tried before.
Yes like how we imagine WW2 or Civil War style battles in the movies. Unlike the usual scenario games where everybody usually splits off into dozens of small groups doing their own thing and not knowing what or where anybody else is, instead everybody on your team fights in one large column or front.

In some cases your CO may split your fcation into 2 forces, one which protects the Embed and Collector and a vanguard force which moves ahead looking for the signs of the Tribals and the blood sample bag.

In any case, the Embed and therefore your respawn will always be relatively nearby (much closer than your start point) so getting back into the game doesn't take longer than 15 minutes and is not a huge bummer.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Reaper 278
First Name: Joseph M.
Last Name: Faillace

Post by Reaper 278 »

Me and my guys are definitely looking forward to this. Definitely going to start gearing up for this.
If it's a penny for your thoughts, and you put your two cents in, what happens to the other penny?

Callsign: Reaper
Primary: KWA SR7
Secondary: KWA M226 PTP

Member of Task Force 278

Overkill82
Game Producer / Retailer
First Name: Daniel
Last Name: Westbrook

Post by Overkill82 »

In the downloadable packet, it says in the prohibited items, no pyrotechnic grenades. Do these cold pulls count as pyrotechnic? http://www.enolagaye.com/wire-pull-smoke-grenade They carry these in my local store so if there allowed Ill definitely make sure to bring a few.
ICS CXP 16L Sportline, Cyma cm030 Glock, JG G36K, A&K M249 Para

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

Overkill82 wrote:In the downloadable packet, it says in the prohibited items, no pyrotechnic grenades. Do these cold pulls count as pyrotechnic? http://www.enolagaye.com/wire-pull-smoke-grenade They carry these in my local store so if there allowed Ill definitely make sure to bring a few.
Cold pulls are generally allowed, though it will depend on field conditions (fire hazard). PSI will make the final call closer to the game day.

Also, the Player Packet is a working draft. The final version will be mailed out to all players. Any last minute updates will be posted in the 1st post.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

troysofter
Game Producer / Retailer
First Name: Chris
Last Name: Del Santo

Post by troysofter »

I'll be there! On Deus X of course!

Big_Country
First Name: Brian
Last Name: Paynter

Post by Big_Country »

Team Ohio will be coming back this year

Hopefully +4 Mercs
Country

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

Big_Country wrote:Team Ohio will be coming back this year

Hopefully +4 Mercs
Awesome. Keep an eye out for an e-mail from me for a veterans only advance access to buy tickets at the Early Bird rate before they go sale to the public.

Big_Country
First Name: Brian
Last Name: Paynter

Post by Big_Country »

I may have a bigger group coming but they weren't there last year, could I use the early bird for them too? Or is it just for people there last year? I just want to make sure they get tickets if they are going.
Country