OP: Bad Blood 2013 - NY 5.18.13

Airsoft games, OPs, fields and planning
Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Re: OP: Bad Blood 2013 - NY 5.18.13

Post by Moondog »

Big_Country wrote:I may have a bigger group coming but they weren't there last year, could I use the early bird for them too? Or is it just for people there last year? I just want to make sure they get tickets if they are going.
Yes, they can use the Early bird rate. We're giving game vets a special opportunity to get access before the general public.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Shogun Mitsu
Site Admin
First Name: Angel
Last Name: Sosa

Post by Shogun Mitsu »

This year will be epic, I plan on bringing the pain on a serious level... Failure is NOT an option. So if you are a proud infidel who will settle for nothing less than victory, Dues Ex IS for you... FOR GOD & COUNTRY!
~STRENGTH & HONOR~
NYCAirsoft.com the definitive guide to airsoft for NYC, connecting airsoft players in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and around the world.
ACCOUNT VALIDATION INSTRUCTIONS
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=379

Taronkov
First Name: Timothy
Last Name: Smith

Post by Taronkov »

Well you're right about one thing. Failure is not an option, simply inevitable. You and you're invading forces will be destroyed by the people(in dashing Hawaiian shirts no less).

Shogun Mitsu
Site Admin
First Name: Angel
Last Name: Sosa

Post by Shogun Mitsu »

Taronkov wrote:Well you're right about one thing. Failure is not an option, simply inevitable. You and you're invading forces will be destroyed by the people(in dashing Hawaiian shirts no less).
Well then that means Mai Tai's are on the menu... Sounds good to me! ;) lol
~STRENGTH & HONOR~
NYCAirsoft.com the definitive guide to airsoft for NYC, connecting airsoft players in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and around the world.
ACCOUNT VALIDATION INSTRUCTIONS
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=379

phridum
Site Admin
First Name: Travis
Last Name: Barrett

Post by phridum »

Meh...I've got Mandalorians.

sonic
Site Admin
First Name: Ian
Last Name: Conolly

Post by sonic »

phridum wrote:Meh...I've got Mandalorians.
does that make you Boba Fett?

phridum
Site Admin

Post by phridum »

sonic wrote:
Don't get me wrong, since I was a little kid, I've always thought Boba Fett was the shit. Now that I'm experienced in the ways of the world and conflict, I'm able to judge for myself based on results and action, not appearance and talk. Mandalorians earned their professional mercenary reputation, whereas Boba Fett was a scrub who found a costume and there's not a single canon example of him getting the job done right and through his own acuity.

I was referring to Overkill (memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1863) whose group has already shown interest in reaping the glory and prestige of another OD MERC win in BadBlood2013.

sonic
Site Admin
First Name: Ian
Last Name: Conolly

Post by sonic »

phridum wrote:
sonic wrote:
Don't get me wrong, since I was a little kid, I've always thought Boba Fett was the shit. Now that I'm experienced in the ways of the world and conflict, I'm able to judge for myself based on results and action, not appearance and talk. Mandalorians earned their professional mercenary reputation, whereas Boba Fett was a scrub who found a costume and there's not a single canon example of him getting the job done right and through his own acuity.

I was referring to Overkill (memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1863) whose group has already shown interest in reaping the glory and prestige of another OD MERC win in BadBlood2013.
The fact you know your arcane Star Wars trivia impresses me. Carry on.

phridum
Site Admin

Post by phridum »

Haha! I'm surprised airsoft and Star Wars don't cross paths more often.

If having a group of Mandalorians makes me anything, I want to be Han Solo. I shoot first.

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Post by Moondog »

phridum wrote:Haha! I'm surprised airsoft and Star Wars don't cross paths more often.

If having a group of Mandalorians makes me anything, I want to be Han Solo. I shoot first.
You did know that Sinner is a member of a Mandalorian cosplay troop that goes to Cons?
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars