OP: Fallout 5 - Nov 9-10 2013

Airsoft games, OPs, fields and planning
Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Re: OP: Fallout 5 - Nov 9-10 2013

Post by Moondog »

The Bear Jew wrote:How can I get in contact with the CO for the Hudson Union? There are a few guys from my group that would like to go and I want to try and keep us all together in one unit. I put in a request to join the Hudson facebook group but I haven't heard anything back.
Look at the 2nd post. It lists the CO and Embed for all teams.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

NexusTeam_Joker wrote:Can i like tell someone to surrender then make them my hostage.
No. If you had read in the RULE BOOK about Surrender, if they don't comply you can shoot them and they die. If do comply they die. Anyway, why do you want to take a hostage? What's the point? Who wants to sit around being a hostage when they could just go back to respawn and continue playing?
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

NexusTeam_Dirt wrote:Are we allowed to take hostages during game?
And both you and Joker need to post an INTRO in START HERE. Don't be THAT guy.

The Bear Jew
First Name: Nicholas
Last Name: Lettiere

Post by The Bear Jew »

Moondog wrote:
NexusTeam_Joker wrote:Can i like tell someone to surrender then make them my hostage.
No. If you had read in the RULE BOOK about Surrender, if they don't comply you can shoot them and they die. If do comply they die. Anyway, why do you want to take a hostage? What's the point? Who wants to sit around being a hostage when they could just go back to respawn and continue playing?
You could take some people hostage, tie their hands, sit them down and have a re-enactment of the Boulder City Showdown. Only way to free them is with shooting the hostage takers, Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle caps, speech level 45! If you do the speech option you gain good karma with will unlock full auto. Bam! I just suggested a mission and it will be AWESOME!!!
Last edited by The Bear Jew on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
A&K M249 Mk2
Echo1 Stag15 M8A4
KWC Desert Eagle (Co2 Blowback)
Bravo 3 Burst M1014

Carbon
First Name: Thomas
Last Name: O'Brien

Post by Carbon »

Hi, I ordered 3 tickets for The Wastelanders on Tuesday 03 September, 2013 along with some other items from Evike. I recieved the other items I ordered but not the tickets or anything. When will i get those? Thanks
-HPA KJW KC-02 X22
-KWA KRISS Vector
-Echo1 Full Metal XCR
-Custom Mk12
-VFC M27
-Marui 870
-P* M60

Alchy-ops
First Name: Richard
Last Name: Tochterman

Post by Alchy-ops »

You have posted on the first page that the early bird deadline is 9/15/13 however Evike is already charging full price for the tickets.

Evike.com
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 3158172
Detailed Invoice:
Date Ordered: Sunday 15 September, 2013

Products
2 x Operation FALLOUT - Hudson Valley, New York. November 9~10th, 2013 - The Hudson Union HARRY (Event-Fallout-HU) = $90.00
Sub-Total: $90.00
Evike Economy (Evike Super Saver): $5.00
Total: $95.00

Free Gift Items (The following items were allocated as free items in your order above)
Ricochet Tactical Airsoft Retailer Facebook
Shrike Tactical Response Airsoft Team Facebook

OP: Bad Blood 2013 - The Black Shirts
OP: Tantalum Contract 2013 - Angle Sino Security
OP: Fallout 2013 - THE HUDSON UNION
OP: Crimson Skies 2014 - Army
OP: Tommy Gun 2014 - Imperial Guard Invite Only Team
OP: Bad Blood 2014 - Green Army Commanding Officer
OP: Fallout East 2014 - The Wastelanders
OP: Cyrpt 2014 - FREEDOM FIGHTERS

Loctite
First Name: Justin
Last Name: Bernardo

Post by Loctite »

I bought mine today as well and get charged full price, I thought today was the last day as well

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

TechTJ wrote:Hi, I ordered 3 tickets for The Wastelanders on Tuesday 03 September, 2013 along with some other items from Evike. I recieved the other items I ordered but not the tickets or anything. When will i get those? Thanks
They'll be sending the tickets in a few weeks after the Fallout patches get produced.

GrayFox
Unverified Account
First Name: Otto
Last Name: Munoz

Post by GrayFox »

Loctite wrote:I bought mine today as well and get charged full price, I thought today was the last day as well
Ditto I am contacting Evike tomorrow for a refund..... is their a problem with this tho because i purchased my ticket on Sunday the 15th but paid full price.

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

GrayFox wrote:
Loctite wrote:I bought mine today as well and get charged full price, I thought today was the last day as well
Ditto I am contacting Evike tomorrow for a refund..... is their a problem with this tho because i purchased my ticket on Sunday the 15th but paid full price.
I think the changeover on their shopping cart database was mistakenly triggered at 12:00noon instead of 12midnight. Still It was supposed to be 9/15 so the date was accurate. Let us know if they can partially refund you the difference. I'll send an email to Evike and let him know about the error in timing.