Airsoft games, OPs, fields and planning
Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

OP: Fallout 5 - Nov 9-10 2013

Post by Moondog »

ABOUT
Inspired by the video game series, FALLOUT®, this event will feature unique rules designed to simulate the experience of leveling up and survival/scrounging in a post-apocalyptic world. In honor of Veteran's Day each team will compete to earn donations for a charity: The Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund, Team Rubicon and the Intrepid Sea Air and Space museum.

DATE
November 9 & 10, 2013
Saturday Fallout game + Sunday half-day game

230 Camp Sunset Rd., Plattekill, NY 12528
(845)691-1979

TIME
SAT
08:30-09:30 Sign in/Chrono
09:30-10:30 Briefings and Deployment
11:00-17:00 Game
17:00-18:00 Raffle & Mole Rat Stew

SUN
11:00-15:00 Mini Games

TICKETS
$35 Early Bird (deadline 9/15/13)
$45 Regular Admission (deadline 10/28/13)
All tickets must purchased at Evike.com No field payments accepted. A $5 S&H fee will be added for the mailing of the ticket and event patch. Price includes free entry to Sunday airsoft mini-games. Deadline for refunds is October 17, 2013. ::Order Here::

NYC Airsoft REGISTRATION
After buying tickets from Evike.com, we encourage you to create a free account on the NYC Airsoft board. Make sure you complete the requirements detailed here: http://nycairsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=379

REQUIREMENTS
• 400fps limit w/ .25g BB's for pistols and rifles
• 500fps limit w/ .25g BB's for semi-only sniper weapons
• Full-Seal goggles with retention (No shooting glasses)
• No mesh goggles without secondary eye protection
• Adults must wear face protection (bandanna, shemagh, balaclava, mask)
• Minors must wear PB/airsoft masks, or mesh masks + goggles
• Barrel Condom/Blockers (socks and gloves do not count) for all rifles
• (2) red "dead" rags
Nametape with your name/callsign or duct tape with written callsign on your vest or helmet
• >2 quarts water/hydration
• Field rations
• Boots (sturdy footwear recommended with ankle support)
• Watch/Timepiece
• Adults must present valid photo ID along with both signed waivers (PSI and Evike/NYCAirsoft)
• Minors +13 years old must have parent or guardian present at registration to sign waiver (or legally NOTARIZED)
• FRS/GMRS Radios are required of ALL players
• Pea grenades, fuse lit smoke grenades, and pyrotechnic grenades are PROHIBITED

SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
• Players must use GM supplied 0.25g G&G BB's for the early part of the game, which will be given to you free of charge. Player BB's will only be usable in Phase 3.

OVERNIGHT CAMPING AT THE FIELD
Requests and approval are required. Read more here...
viewtopic.php?f=119&t=2420

STORY BACKGROUND
World War 3 ended a decade ago. Manhattan has been turned into maximum security prison, New Jersey is a radioactive wasteland, and paramilitary warlords vie to rule what's left. In this post-apocalyptic game, ammunition is a rare commodity. Players will start the game with limited ammunition and must search and scavenge additional ammunition and supplies as the game progresses.

TEAMS
Uniform requirements will be strictly enforced. Vest color does not matter. Players may NOT wear yellow, orange or red clothing. Player cap of 100 players per team. Planning and squad assignment discussions will be on private FB groups for each faction. Post your Ticket Conf# in the Fallout Public Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/455180877923360/

THE HUDSON UNION
Uniform: Green camo
A paramilitary army of Albany-Queens Colonies
Charity: The Intrepid Fallen Heros Fund
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1385765008320830/

THE LIBERTY MILITIA
Uniform: Tan camo (including Muticam and ACU/UCP)
A paramilitary army of the Philadelphia-Trenton Confederacy
Charity: Team Rubicon
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/213459782154572/

THE WASTELANDERS
Uniform: Black tops with any pants
Survivors and raiders that have formed heavily armed gangs.
Charity: The Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/528093310597050/

NPCs
This team is by invite only and under the direct control of the GM and require costumes. Those interested in applying should PM Moondog on the NYC Airsoft Forum.

MUTANTS
Uniform: Halloween horror masks with jeans or solid colored pants. Goggles must be worn under or on top of masks.

ENCLAVE
Uniform: Power Armor (Football shoulder pads, hocky pads, etc.)

WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS GAME
The player handbook will be emailed to you detailing the rules for this game. Here is an overview of the unique aspects of this game.
• All teams start with limited ammo and must find extra ammo on the field or trade GM issued bottle caps for ammo from the caravan.
• Teams must find RadX Boxes and hoard them in their HQ. The team with the most RadX Boxes at the end of the game will be the winner.
• Teams may raid other team's HQ to steal their boxes.
• Drinkable STIMPAKs allow players to heal

Phase 1 11:00-13:00
• Players restricted to semi-only weapons: gas pistols, bolt action rifles, springers and muzzle loaded AEGs without magazines
• Speedloaders may be looted for BBs
• Teams must unlock a vault to claim it as an HQ (experience with soduko puzzles required)

Phase 2 LEVEL UP 13:00-15:00
• All players guns level up and GBBRs, SMGs and AEGs with mags become available
• Players are restricted to semi-only
• Players may use HiCaps following Phridum's HiCap Rule
• Player may NOT use extended magazines, box mags or C-mags
• Speedloaders and hi-cap mags may be looted for BBs
• Bonus missions to upgrade to full-auto

Phase 3 15:00-17:00
All Players guns level up and may fire in full-auto
• Body armor bonus
• Player may use extended magazines, box mags and C-mags
• Players may use their own BBs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Moondog
Site Admin

Re: OP: Fallout 5 - November

Post by Moondog »

REGISTRATION VOLUNTEERS
• Vendetta
• Auntie M
• Coco
• Goldberry
• Bombidill
• Amy Achmoedy

CHRONO AND LINE VOLUNTEERS
Help at the chorno stations and inspect players waiting in the registration line during Crunch Time 8:30am-9:30am. Those interested in volunteering should contact Moondog.

STAFF ROSTER

THE HUDSON UNION
Uniform: Green camo
CO: Ludgar313
EMBED: Viperstrike
EMBED: Reaper

THE LIBERTY MILITIA
Uniform: Tan camo (including Muticam and ACU/UCP)
CO: Sonic
EMBED: Mark Twain
EMBED: Bowhunter

THE WASTELANDERS
Uniform: Black tops with any pants
CO: G5
EMBED: Wulf
EMBED: TBD
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Jayvee
First Name: Jayvee
Last Name: Delossantos

Re: OP: Fallout 5 - Nov 9-10 2013

Post by Jayvee »

Would I still be a wastelander if I wore a black hoodie + beanie with desert marpat pants (Tan camo)? Sorry, I'm dumb with this stuff

I'm also super excited about this event! I couldn't make it to the flea market, but I'll definitely make it to this one if it costs an arm and a leg! (I love fallout scenario)

Since this event will be done during the fall, do you think you would ever host a second one or part II continuation in January? I'd love to play this during the winter/snowy season :P

Also one more thing, could you clarify me on the medic rules? Or is there no medic rule?

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

A black hoodie is a "Black Top" so yes it would allow you to play on the Wastelanders.

There will be no Medics in this game as there are none in any of the Fallout video games. But there will be Stimpacks you can use or give to a teammate who is wounded. This will be detailed in the rulebook which will be emailed to all of the players.

Jayvee
First Name: Jayvee
Last Name: Delossantos

Post by Jayvee »

Errr sorry, not medic rule, respawn rule haha.

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

Jayvee wrote:Errr sorry, not medic rule, respawn rule haha.
Respawn and other rules will be posted in the Player Packet. Evike will email it to you after you buy your ticket and a player packet will always be posted on the bottom of the 1st post.

Bravo Golf
First Name: Benjamin
Last Name: Garcia

Post by Bravo Golf »

Just bought two tickets for the Liberty Militia. Ive been playing for a few years but this will be my dads first time airsofting ever. Will definately take him to a few pickup games so he gets the feel for the game first. Need to purchase his guns and gear. Sadly he will show up with a crossdraw but he will be equipped with a helmet, mc set, gloves etc. Everything you need to look operator. He will be running an ICS m4. Very glad to get started. Ill have him make an account on this forum aswell. We hope to have an awesome time. I do have one question though. Will there be one HQ per team or multiple scattered everywhere? Thanks.

Ludgar313
Game Producer / Retailer
First Name: Ethan
Last Name: Westlund

Post by Ludgar313 »

I just purchased my ticket for the Hudson Union.
Order Number: 3150856.
Op. Bad Blood 2012-2014, Op. Tantalum Contract 4, Op. Reality Check 4 Op. Fallout 5-6 Op. Op Tommy Gun Op. Child's play

Custom Echo 1 SVD CSR, Dan Wesson signature revolver.

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

Bravo Golf wrote:Just bought two tickets for the Liberty Militia. Ive been playing for a few years but this will be my dads first time airsofting ever. Will definately take him to a few pickup games so he gets the feel for the game first. Need to purchase his guns and gear. Sadly he will show up with a crossdraw but he will be equipped with a helmet, mc set, gloves etc. Everything you need to look operator. He will be running an ICS m4. Very glad to get started. Ill have him make an account on this forum aswell. We hope to have an awesome time. I do have one question though. Will there be one HQ per team or multiple scattered everywhere? Thanks.
First off, please add a photo to your profile. You never replied to my comment post in your INTRO.

Bear in mind this is a "Fallout" style game so no need to dress all Gucci for this. You're supposed to be rag-tag
survivors.

HQ's will 1 per team. But they will not be assigned, they must be claimed (ie. fought over).

Katz
First Name: Russell
Last Name: Katz

Post by Katz »

I am really excited for this game! I will be bringing at least one friend maybe two or three! This sounds awesome! My friend(s) and I bought tickets for the The Liberty Militia. I apologize for asking but would Khaki be acceptable as tan?