OP: Walking Dread - NY 10.19.13

Airsoft games, OPs, fields and planning
Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Re: OP: Walking Dread - NY 10.19.13

Post by Moondog »

Drigz wrote:3 for Black PHARMA: 3167523 (Order Conf)

Facebook:
Tom Forzaglia
Mike Drigz
Who's the 3rd player?
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Blackcat
First Name: Eric
Last Name: Gardella

Post by Blackcat »

I'm sorry but I'm confused, where do I find my verification code? Please help, also can my dad follow me around as a camera man and still count as a chaperone, also do I need separate chaperones for my 2 brothers and I? We are all 14.

Thor
Unverified Account
First Name: Kevin
Last Name: Thor

Post by Thor »

If you have a adult to check you in, (but they're not playing) and a waiver can you still play?

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

Blackcat wrote:I'm sorry but I'm confused, where do I find my verification code? Please help, also can my dad follow me around as a camera man and still count as a chaperone, also do I need separate chaperones for my 2 brothers and I? We are all 14.
When you buy the ticket, you will get a emailed Conf# of the order. Your dad has it if he bought your ticket.

Yes, your dad can video tape both you and your brothers. He doesn't have to buy a ticket to be at the field. But he'll need to wear a red or yellow top and have face protection (ie. mask and goggles).
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

Thor wrote:If you have a adult to check you in, (but they're not playing) and a waiver can you still play?
If you're mature enough to play. Start by showing that you're responsible and intelligent enough to follow directions. So far your not doing so well...
• You have to post an intro (look for the forum labeled "START HERE").
• You have to upload a photo of your face as your avatar

Read the DIRECTIONS for validating new accounts: http://nycairsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=379

Blackcat
First Name: Eric
Last Name: Gardella

Post by Blackcat »

I'm very sorry to keep being a bother but I ordered of an iPhone and I have no emails with a verification, I only have the order numbers, my brothers obviously have the same problem. Also I would like to know if I NEED tracer bb's to play the night game. I will also be coordinating for my brothers on this account. Thanks in advance for being so helpful :D

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

Blackcat wrote:I'm very sorry to keep being a bother but I ordered of an iPhone and I have no emails with a verification, I only have the order numbers, my brothers obviously have the same problem. Also I would like to know if I NEED tracer bb's to play the night game. I will also be coordinating for my brothers on this account. Thanks in advance for being so helpful :D
You have the order #? That should be ok. But didn't you have to input your email address when you made the order? Who actually paid for it on their credit card or did you use PayPal?

No, tracer's are NOT required. I just wanted to give people the option of using them.

Overkill82
Game Producer / Retailer
First Name: Daniel
Last Name: Westbrook

Post by Overkill82 »

Got another for Panasia through my paypal, Order #3169020
ICS CXP 16L Sportline, Cyma cm030 Glock, JG G36K, A&K M249 Para

Rowdy
First Name: Raudy
Last Name: De la rosa

Post by Rowdy »

Hey moondog this is going to be my first game and i just ordered my ticket for the walking dread but i don't have all the required equipment for it. In this case will i be allowed to play on this circumstances or do i have to have them all?

sonic
Site Admin
First Name: Ian
Last Name: Conolly

Post by sonic »

Dino wrote:Hey moondog this is going to be my first game and i just ordered my ticket for the walking dread but i don't have all the required equipment for it. In this case will i be allowed to play on this circumstances or do i have to have them all?
Can you be a little more specific about what equipment you are lacking? The required gear list is there for your safety and to not take away from the game experience of others. Thanks.