OP: Walking Dread - NY 10.19.13

Airsoft games, OPs, fields and planning
Rowdy
First Name: Raudy
Last Name: De la rosa

Re: OP: Walking Dread - NY 10.19.13

Post by Rowdy »

Of course i have my goggles and vest. I dont have flash light, hydration pouch and radio

sonic
Site Admin
First Name: Ian
Last Name: Conolly

Post by sonic »

Dino wrote:Of course i have my goggles and vest. I dont have flash light, hydration pouch and radio
You don't need a hydration pouch, per se. A canteen would be just fine. A radio is incredibly useful. You can find very inexpensive FRS radios on Amazon. Flashlights are neccessary. We'll be playing a few hours at night. Even though the moon phase will be giving us a nearly full moon, visibility will suck. They don't have to be tac lights, any handheld flashlight will work in a pinch.

Rowdy
First Name: Raudy
Last Name: De la rosa

Post by Rowdy »

I have a handheld. What if im mot playing at night will this change anything?

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Post by Moondog »

Dino wrote:I have a handheld. What if im mot playing at night will this change anything?
What?! The night game is the best kind of a zombie game.

2 hand-held flashlights are fine. This is why it says Taclights or Flashlights. But you are required to have 2 as safety equipment should you get injured or lost. 1 is your primary and the 2nd is your backup in case you lose your primary.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

REGISTRATION AND REFUNDS ARE NOW CLOSED

The 10/7 deadline passed last night. We are currently at 45 players. I will be posting updates to the rosters tomorrow in the team's Private Facebook Group.

Zulu24 has informed me that they will allow walk-on players for $40/pp. Walk on players will NOT be eligible for a complimentary game patch or swag.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Spacemt
First Name: Jim
Last Name: Space

Post by Spacemt »

Jim Space

order_id=3169026

Blackcat
First Name: Eric
Last Name: Gardella

Post by Blackcat »

thank you for all the help
I have 3 people however only I have my order number
mine is
remember I have 2 more coming with me
we are all panasian

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

Blackcat wrote:thank you for all the help
mine is
we are all panasian
So you bought 3 tickets under order #3164929? Or are you saying you bought a ticket but the other 2 are going to be walk-on?

Have you registered for the FB group? https://www.facebook.com/groups/582478058461225/

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

LATE TO THE PARTY

Despite repeated warnings that the last day to buy tickets was last Monday, October 7, I understand that some of you couldn't make that deadline. Zulu24 will allow walk-on players for $40/pp. Walk on players will NOT be eligible for a complimentary game patch or swag.

Blackcat
First Name: Eric
Last Name: Gardella

Post by Blackcat »

Moondog wrote:
Blackcat wrote:thank you for all the help
mine is
we are all panasian
So you bought 3 tickets under order #3164929? Or are you saying you bought a ticket but the other 2 are going to be walk-on?

Have you registered for the FB group? https://www.facebook.com/groups/582478058461225/
What I am saying is my brothers have their own accounts because they didn't want to share mine, weird I know but they are both to lazy to give me their order numbers. They are not walk-on, you will know because they have the patches. Thanks again for all the help!