T4T (Toys for Tots) - SFS NY 12.14.13

Airsoft games, OPs, fields and planning
Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Re: T4T (Toys for Tots) - SFS NY 12.14.13

Post by Moondog »

OldBird wrote:Weather forecast is pretty grim. What is the plan? If cancellation is necessary, how will notification go out? We're coming from pretty far away and don't want to get there only to find it was cancelled because of the snow.
Please start in INTRO thread in START HERE and update your AVATAR as per forum rules. There's a link in my signature if you haven't read the RULES on that.

Weather forecast for tomorrow calls for 1-3" of snow. Not that bad. The roads and highways should be clear so I expect everybody to show up tomorrow night.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

JD
First Name: Jason
Last Name: Daniels

Post by JD »

I applied but i dont see my name on the roster, i have my ticket please get back to me!

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

JD wrote:I applied but i dont see my name on the roster, i have my ticket please get back to me!
Like it says: Send an email to harry@corp.evike.com

And he'll make sure you're name is on the roster if you bought a ticket.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Rooster
First Name: Connor
Last Name: Paul

Post by Rooster »

My printer is DOA. Just crapped the bed. Will the email confirm# shown on my cell suffice? Or do we need a hardcopy? Thank you.

"• Bring a copy of your payment Conf# email to the field along with a completed set of waivers"
Last edited by Rooster on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Airsoft, Rinse, Repeat

Predator
First Name: Ethan
Last Name: Meyn

Post by Predator »

I see I'm on the roster for Shadows just here to register and sorry about being a little late on this cause I didn't know I needed to come here till now and also sorry about the profile pic it's giving me trouble it says every picture I have is to big.

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

Predator wrote:I see I'm on the roster for Shadows just here to register and sorry about being a little late on this cause I didn't know I needed to come here till now and also sorry about the profile pic it's giving me trouble it says every picture I have is to big.
Read the link in my signature since your'e having trouble with your avatar photo "Read the guide on face photo avatars"

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

Thanks to everybody who attended and made the effort to get registered on this forum. Please post your AARs, photos and videos in the AAR thread for this event. viewtopic.php?f=50&t=2662&p=14348