OP: Bad Blood 2014 - June 21-22 NY

Airsoft games, OPs, fields and planning
sonic
Site Admin
First Name: Ian
Last Name: Conolly

Re: OP: Bad Blood 2014 - June 21-22 NY

Post by sonic »

NOPE. The Marxists will have multiple PKMs and RPKs at the ready. Bring it, gunners.

Mark Twain
Site Admin
First Name: Rick
Last Name: Tevis

Post by Mark Twain »

Deus X bringin' the pain.........

"Thunder is good, thunder is impressive; but it's lightning that does the work"

Mark Twain 1835-1910

Call Sign: Mark Twain

Cerberus
First Name: Ryder
Last Name: DeVrieze

Post by Cerberus »

sonic wrote:
Ghost Ryder wrote:Would land camo be classified as multicam or what would it be?
If you mean "woodland" that would fall under the command of General Green's Army. MultiCam is a very specific pattern which is why it is used by a single faction.
I mean something like thishttp://www.evike.com/products/42990/
Armory
A&K M249 Saw
KWA M9 PTP
KWA KMP9
Classic Army Scar-L
VFC Scar-H

sonic
Site Admin
First Name: Ian
Last Name: Conolly

Post by sonic »

Ghost Ryder wrote:
sonic wrote:
Ghost Ryder wrote:Would land camo be classified as multicam or what would it be?
If you mean "woodland" that would fall under the command of General Green's Army. MultiCam is a very specific pattern which is why it is used by a single faction.
I mean something like http://www.evike.com/products/42990/
That's a MultiCam replica and falls under the Deus X faction.

Warrior
First Name: Alex
Last Name: Wilgocki

Post by Warrior »

I wanted to share an issue with you guys that a large group in my team and I faced at last year's game. We were all on Task Force Congo. During the 3-4 hours in the middle of the op, we could not find our embeds. In all seriousness I recall being attacked by the OD Mercs in the village about half way into the game. We eventually lost the village and all of our guys with me were dead. We would've just respawned like everyone does when they get hit, but there way one major problem; we could not find our embed. We looked, checked out comms and literally NOBODY could find him. This did not happen just once, but several times and took a lot of play time from me and left a sour taste in my mouth after experiencing that. I don't know if this occurred with any other players but I think it isn't the best way to respawn. I personally believe utilizing Bo's Wounded Rule would work much better for everybody and I have a feeling a lot of players attending are already familiar with the rule and can explain it to anybody who doesn't by game day (which would really surprise me considering how easy the rule is to follow.
I would like input from the ones who have a say in what the game rules are because I think it could make Bad Blood 2014 an overall better experience for the my team and myself who are excited for this year and plan on getting Deus X tickets ASAP.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I appreciate any response I receive.

Slugger
First Name: Aidin
Last Name: Bharti

Post by Slugger »

Can't Wait!!!

cfield
First Name: Chris
Last Name: Field

Post by cfield »

I am considering attending with a small squad from South Jersey. Several of us have P* rifles and I had a few questions.

Can anyone confirm if there will be hpa air fills available. If so, is there any cost?

Also, what restrictions (ie. regulator lock, FCU lock, etc), if any, are required?

Thumper
First Name: Ethan
Last Name: Stadler

Post by Thumper »

My platoon and I are gonna be there this year I was gonna go all lonesome last year but my mom got sick. I was so disappointed I might have shed a tear but this will be the biggest game my platoon will be in I`m so hyped I keep checking Evike every day since New Years day. I cant wait O-H-I-O
Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Thumper
First Name: Ethan
Last Name: Stadler

Post by Thumper »

Just to make sure does ACU (Army Combat Uniform) still work with Taskforce Congo and if it does me and at least two others are coming to taskforce congo.
Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Post by Moondog »

Thumper wrote:Just to make sure does ACU (Army Combat Uniform) still work with Taskforce Congo and if it does me and at least two others are coming to taskforce congo.
Yes ACU is still approved for Taskforce.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars