OP: Bad Blood 2014 - June 21-22 NY

Airsoft games, OPs, fields and planning
sonic
Site Admin
First Name: Ian
Last Name: Conolly

Re: Sniper question

Post by sonic »

Shadow4077 wrote:Ok so I want to bring my we ebr m14 but it is the evike special where they uped the fps to 500 and the rules say snipers have to be 500 fps with .25s and permanently semi only and mine sadly isn't. Can I still bring it or will they not allow it on the field?
Generally if it chronos over 400FPS it must be permanently set for semi-only. If it has full auto capabilities it won't be allowed in field.

Speefy
First Name: Brian
Last Name: Long

Re: OP: Bad Blood 2014 - June 21-22 NY

Post by Speefy »

TLO-Marksman wrote:I have a question on the DMR/Sniper role with 500fps locked on semi. Is this a position I need to apply to or can I just run as a DMR in my squad? I fill the Marksman role for my team and I understand MeD etc what are the requirements for 500fps DMR?
As long as your replica is semi locked, you as a player demonstrate the appropriate maturity, and the field staff do not have any incidents of other players raising concerns that they were engaged inside of MED with your replica, you should be okay.

Mack AR
First Name: John
Last Name: MacLeod

Post by Mack AR »

Registered on evike for the Taskforce. Myself and two other guys. When will the player packets be mailed? And Where can I send the waiver since I'm 16. Thank you, please PM me if you can answer my questions

Goodspeed
First Name: Jonathan
Last Name: Azbel

Post by Goodspeed »

Will there be HPA refills for those who may need?
Goodspeed
Daytona Gun Scar L - Tokyo Marui M9A1
OUTWIT. OUTRUN. OUTFOX http://www.facebook.com/TeamOutfoxAirsoft http://www.youtube.com/user/outfoxairsoft

sonic
Site Admin

Post by sonic »

Goodspeed wrote:Will there be HPA refills for those who may need?
PSI is primarily a Paintball venue, so there is air, and limited electricity, available.

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Post by Moondog »

Mack AR wrote:Registered on evike for the Taskforce. Myself and two other guys. When will the player packets be mailed? And Where can I send the waiver since I'm 16. Thank you, please PM me if you can answer my questions
Tickets are being mailed now with instructions on how to download the rulebook. Waivers must be notarized by your parents prior to the game if they're not coming to the field. You bring the notarized waivers with you to sign-in.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Goodspeed
First Name: Jonathan
Last Name: Azbel

Post by Goodspeed »

sonic wrote:
PSI is primarily a Paintball venue, so there is air, and limited electricity, available.
Awesome. First time to this field, is it free air refills? or a few bucks
Goodspeed
Daytona Gun Scar L - Tokyo Marui M9A1
OUTWIT. OUTRUN. OUTFOX http://www.facebook.com/TeamOutfoxAirsoft http://www.youtube.com/user/outfoxairsoft

sonic
Site Admin

Post by sonic »

Goodspeed wrote:
sonic wrote:
Awesome. First time to this field, is it free air refills? or a few bucks
I can't personally speak to that. We have a great relationship with PSI, but don't expect freebies. If they hook us up, cool. Be prepared to pay a small fee, though.

Mark Twain
Site Admin
First Name: Rick
Last Name: Tevis

Post by Mark Twain »

We've attended large events there a number of times w P*s and have never used a full 90/4500 playing all day.
"Thunder is good, thunder is impressive; but it's lightning that does the work"

Mark Twain 1835-1910

Call Sign: Mark Twain

Slugger
First Name: Aidin
Last Name: Bharti

Post by Slugger »

Mark Twain wrote:We've attended large events there a number of times w P*s and have never used a full 90/4500 playing all day.
Do you think my 60/3000 will last? thats all i have atm i plan on buying another before the op