OP: Bad Blood 2014 - June 21-22 NY

Airsoft games, OPs, fields and planning
sonic
Site Admin
First Name: Ian
Last Name: Conolly

Re: OP: Bad Blood 2014 - June 21-22 NY

Post by sonic »

psiamp wrote:the dry run for OPBB on june 6th is from what time to what time? also will us the game staff and CO's and XO's be able to take recon photos and walk around the AO for intell?
i ask this because some of the guys on task force have never been there and wanted to know if we could take pics and what not i have been there before and pointed them to pics in the forums but they want certain information..

any help moondog is welcomed
The dry run is June 7th. Sign in and chrono will be between 11:00 and 11:45 and we head out to the Southern Congo at 11:50 sharp. From 12:00 to 14:00/14:30 we'll be exploring the Southern ridges and discussing gameplay. From 14:30 to 16:00 we will hold a 3 stamp mini-game.

Photos and notes of the AO are strongly encouraged. We will not be exploring the entire field, just the southern portion.

Factions can have up to 10 players, excluding the CO and Embeds. First time COs or Embeds are urged to make all attempts to be there. All tribals are invited to participate, and first year tribals should also make all attempts to attend.

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Post by Moondog »

psiamp wrote:the dry run for OPBB on june 6th is from what time to what time? also will us the game staff and CO's and XO's be able to take recon photos and walk around the AO for intell?
i ask this because some of the guys on task force have never been there and wanted to know if we could take pics and what not i have been there before and pointed them to pics in the forums but they want certain information..

any help moondog is welcomed
It's June 7th. (June 6th is Friday). CO's, Embed and XO's are encouraged scout as much as they're able. An objective of the day is to familiarize yourself with the field.

See the planning forum for details. viewtopic.php?f=97&t=2933
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Post by Moondog »

SUNDAY ZOMBIE GAME RULE CLARIFICATION

I've revised the magazine rule descriptions to clarify the limits for players with SMGs or Assault Rifles. This means if you have an GBBR with a 30rnd mag you can carry up to 8. If you have an AEG with hicap, then you can only carry 1. It's OR not AND. You may carry multiple rifles if you want more ammo capacity.

ALL OTHER MAGAZINES:
• RealCaps (<40rnds) = 8
or
• MidCaps (40-120rnds) = 4
or
• HiCaps (>120rnds) = 1( must use Phridum’s HiCap Rule )
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

sonic
Site Admin

Post by sonic »

Moondog wrote:SUNDAY ZOMBIE GAME RULE CLARIFICATION

I've revised the magazine rule descriptions to clarify the limits for players with SMGs or Assault Rifles. This means if you have an GBBR with a 30rnd mag you can carry up to 8. If you have an AEG with hicap, then you can only carry 1. It's OR not AND. You may carry multiple rifles if you want more ammo capacity.

ALL OTHER MAGAZINES:
• RealCaps (<40rnds) = 8
or
• MidCaps (40-120rnds) = 4
or
• HiCaps (>120rnds) = 1( must use Phridum’s HiCap Rule )
Since I've already assigned myself permanent Zombie, feel free to task me as an embed to police magazine usage.

Jenkins
First Name: Paul
Last Name: Jenkins

Post by Jenkins »

Anyone selling a single dues x ticket missed the buying this year. Let me know private message me
RTF-01____P. Jenkins, 2012 Bad Blood Veteran, 2013 Bad Blood Veteran, 2015 Bad Blood Veteran

Slugger
First Name: Aidin
Last Name: Bharti

Post by Slugger »

Quick question thats probably been ansewered but im gunna ask it anyway, Would Oakley M-Frames with a helo kit count as full seal goggles?

sonic
Site Admin

Post by sonic »

Slugger wrote:Quick question thats probably been ansewered but im gunna ask it anyway, Would Oakley M-Frames with a helo kit count as full seal goggles?
As long as there is foam completely surrounding your eyes, yes.

SkullTaker
First Name: steve
Last Name: dugan

Post by SkullTaker »

I got ticket for od mercs, and I am planning on writing my Ghillie. Under it can I just Weir an od T shirt and od cargo shorts ? Second question is I have a mesh goggles, but I do Weir a pair of shatter proof glasses under them is that ok. The mesh is not wire but a hard abs plastic.

Mark Twain
Site Admin
First Name: Rick
Last Name: Tevis

Post by Mark Twain »

SkullTaker wrote:I got ticket for od mercs, and I am planning on writing my Ghillie. Under it can I just Weir an od T shirt and od cargo shorts ? Second question is I have a mesh goggles, but I do Weir a pair of shatter proof glasses under them is that ok. The mesh is not wire but a hard abs plastic.

I would plan on something other than your Ghillie................. past OPBB have shown that folks shed "the suit" pretty quickly for a variety of reasons. And we expect it to be hot as Hades.

Thanks !!! 8-)
"Thunder is good, thunder is impressive; but it's lightning that does the work"

Mark Twain 1835-1910

Call Sign: Mark Twain

SkullTaker
First Name: steve
Last Name: dugan

Post by SkullTaker »

Good to know. Can I rock shorts instead of pants