Airsoft games, OPs, fields and planning
Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Re: OP: Bad Blood 2014 - June 21-22 NY

Post by Moondog »

Harlem wrote:Sonic,
I am still not clear on the re spawn rules. On Saturday for example Mario was our embed if I was hit and don't want to go over to his location because I didn't want give up his position or being in the middle on the action, I was thinking where do I go ? If I had 10 to 15 guys hit and the embed is engage in a battle where do I send them? Thanks for any info you can provide.

The actual Triage Respawn is not your EMBED. It will be marked by a red flag being held by a player waiting to respawn. The EMBED is in charge of supervising the Triage so will not always be on top it. So you shouldn't be exposing him if you go to the flag.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

WIckED_jEstEr787 wrote:Can I use milsim max .32 gram BBs?

Yes. You can use any weight BB's. But you will chrono'd using our .25g BB's.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

psiamp
First Name: Anthony
Last Name: Sasso

Post by psiamp »

sonic wrote:
psiamp wrote:sonic
i saw somewhere else someone had asked why not have 3 embeds on each team.. i was thinking that would be a good idea i know its late now but with 3 embeds you could have 1 just for moblie spawn.. and thats it and rules of course the other 2 embeds could still play somewhat and enforce rules and direct hit players to moblie respawn...
Theoretically it makes sense. Logistically there is no way to secure that many embeds in the time left. It's not as chaotic as you may think. :)

LOL i remeber last year how chaotic it was for task force at least as i was moblie respawn last year for 2nd half but thanks maybe next year we can try it if we remeber in time... on a side note do you know if tantulm contract will be playing again this year any date for it or AO picked if it is planned ?

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

psiamp wrote:
sonic wrote:
psiamp wrote:sonic
i saw somewhere else someone had asked why not have 3 embeds on each team.. i was thinking that would be a good idea i know its late now but with 3 embeds you could have 1 just for moblie spawn.. and thats it and rules of course the other 2 embeds could still play somewhat and enforce rules and direct hit players to moblie respawn...
Theoretically it makes sense. Logistically there is no way to secure that many embeds in the time left. It's not as chaotic as you may think. :)

LOL i remeber last year how chaotic it was for task force at least as i was moblie respawn last year for 2nd half but thanks maybe next year we can try it if we remeber in time... on a side note do you know if tantulm contract will be playing again this year any date for it or AO picked if it is planned ?

This is why it's important, and I can't stress this enough, that your players understand this is not a Special Forces COD style game. They are in an army and they need to stay with the group and support it in formation. The team that gets lost, loses track of where it's lines are and where it's Triages are, is the team that get's cut up and taken out by the better organized team.

If you do get wiped out, the CO should call a general retreat to their START point or the nearest Ferry Dock and reform their army.

Monah
First Name: Yuriy
Last Name: Malakhov

Post by Monah »

Selling my Bad Blood Operation ticket for MARXIST team for $50.00. If anyone interesting, please PM me.

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

ANNOUNCEMENT

To allow each team more time at their START point to organize, plan and brief before the game, we're shortening the morning registration and photo OP time. So please form a line by 08:00 so we can process everybody quickly.

We are extending the overall game time by 30 minutes and pushing back the start time of the final Mega Battle.

08:30-09:30 Sign in/Chrono
09:30-10:00 Photo Op & Morning Greeting with Evike.com
10:00-11:15 Deployment & Team Briefings
11:15-15:30 Main Game
15:30-16:30 Final Battle (Maha City)
16:30-17:30 Raffle

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

Here's a preview of the layout of teams for the MegaBattle

Speefy
First Name: Brian
Last Name: Long

Post by Speefy »

I'm of the opinion of tribal being the one to take back our land...setting up BB: 2015

Joshdiaz78
First Name: Josue
Last Name: Diaz

Post by Joshdiaz78 »

can i use solid green pant on the marxist team or dose it have to be tan on brown any way combo ? first timer here sorry

sonic
Site Admin
First Name: Ian
Last Name: Conolly

Post by sonic »

Joshdiaz78 wrote:can i use solid green pant on the marxist team or dose it have to be tan on brown any way combo ? first timer here sorry
We'd prefer if they were brown, but as long as they aren't camouflage patterned and your shirt is brown it should be alright. If you can, grab a pair of cargo pants.