OP: Bad Blood 2014 - June 21-22 NY

Airsoft games, OPs, fields and planning
seth4x4
First Name: seth
Last Name: schneider

Re: OP: Bad Blood 2014 - June 21-22 NY

Post by seth4x4 »

FireBird wrote:I want to get a we m14 but it shoots too hot because it's over 400 at full auto, anyone know if there is a way to disable full auto on a we m14? Or is that impossible.
A mosfet plugged in between your motor and battery can be set to make your AEG semi auto only. One for your purposes should set you back around 20 bucks. They are generally easy to set up and use. Best of luck.
чики-брики
Member of Shrike Tactical Response

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Post by Moondog »

By the way, your signature graphic is WAAAAY TOO big. See the rules section on that. It practically takes up the entire page and can't be allowed here.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

FireBird
First Name: Alex
Last Name: Saladucha

Post by FireBird »

Moondog wrote:By the way, your signature graphic is WAAAAY TOO big. See the rules section on that. It practically takes up the entire page and can't be allowed here.
Who's? Mine?
Armory
magpul Masada ACR
King arms M4
WE 1911 Kimber
Kalashnikov AK47

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

FireBird wrote:
Moondog wrote:By the way, your signature graphic is WAAAAY TOO big. See the rules section on that. It practically takes up the entire page and can't be allowed here.
Who's? Mine?
No seth4x4. He had a huge signature graphic. We took it down. He can put up another that fits within the board limits.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

sonic
Site Admin
First Name: Ian
Last Name: Conolly

Post by sonic »

A Lessons Learned topic has been started to help players understand what to expect and what is expected of them at Operation Bad Blood. We have less than 2 weeks until the event, so please ask any relevant questions now.

http://nycairsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=3041

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

sonic wrote:A Lessons Learned topic has been started to help players understand what to expect and what is expected of them at Operation Bad Blood. We have less than 2 weeks until the event, so please ask any relevant questions now.

Thanks it's a great write up. Can you please caveat Item 1:3 MED near roads. The Pipleine field lies at the edge of the road and the playable area will be within 50ft of the road. EMBEDS should take care in directing their faction as they arrive via Ferry point near the Pipeline field.

sonic
Site Admin

Post by sonic »

Moondog wrote:
sonic wrote:A Lessons Learned topic has been started to help players understand what to expect and what is expected of them at Operation Bad Blood. We have less than 2 weeks until the event, so please ask any relevant questions now.

Thanks it's a great write up. Can you please caveat Item 1:3 MED near roads. The Pipleine field lies at the edge of the road and the playable area will be within 50ft of the road. EMBEDS should take care in directing their faction as they arrive via Ferry point near the Pipeline field.
That's a very good point. Ammending now.

psiamp
First Name: Anthony
Last Name: Sasso

Post by psiamp »

seth4x4 wrote:
FireBird wrote:I want to get a we m14 but it shoots too hot because it's over 400 at full auto, anyone know if there is a way to disable full auto on a we m14? Or is that impossible.
A mosfet plugged in between your motor and battery can be set to make your AEG semi auto only. One for your purposes should set you back around 20 bucks. They are generally easy to set up and use. Best of luck.

or you could use heavier BB'S i know my m14 shoots hot but i use .25 to .28 BB'S that brings it down to leagel limits

sonic
Site Admin

Post by sonic »

psiamp wrote:
seth4x4 wrote:

or you could use heavier BB'S i know my m14 shoots hot but i use .25 to .28 BB'S that brings it down to leagel limits
No, that's not how it works. If you're just under 400 with .28, you're still hot using .25
It's not about adding weight to the BB to get under the limits. We chrono all weapons with .25g BBs, regardless of what you choose to use on the field.

WIckED_jEstEr787
First Name: Edwin
Last Name: Lanauze

Post by WIckED_jEstEr787 »

hey fellas, I was wondering if roll playing when hit is encouraged or discouraged?