OP: Fallout 6 EAST - NY 8.24.14

Airsoft games, OPs, fields and planning
WIckED_jEstEr787
First Name: Edwin
Last Name: Lanauze

Re: OP: Fallout 6 EAST - NY 8.24.14

Post by WIckED_jEstEr787 »

Um. I found the Facebook page of the event but doesn't say anything about joining into my factions.

sonic
Site Admin
First Name: Ian
Last Name: Conolly

Post by sonic »

WIckED_jEstEr787 wrote:Um. I found the Facebook page of the event but doesn't say anything about joining into my factions.
links to the planning groups are a couple posts back from this one.

WIckED_jEstEr787
First Name: Edwin
Last Name: Lanauze

Post by WIckED_jEstEr787 »

Thank you, Sonic...

sonic
Site Admin
First Name: Ian
Last Name: Conolly

Post by sonic »

Attention all Fallout Survivors and Mutants

The Player Handbook for Fallout 6 EAST has been attached to the first post in this thread. Inside you will find game guides, rules and a map of the Affected Area. Radiation is high, especially in the Delta Sector. COs, please plan accordingly.

Carbon
First Name: Thomas
Last Name: O'Brien

Post by Carbon »

I just requested a join for wastelanders. My name is TJ O'Brien and my friend Ryder Devrieze ordered my ticket along with his. His order number is 3384384
-HPA KJW KC-02 X22
-KWA KRISS Vector
-Echo1 Full Metal XCR
-Custom Mk12
-VFC M27
-Marui 870
-P* M60

Arsenal
First Name: sean
Last Name: jones

Post by Arsenal »

ATTENTION LIBERTY MILITIA: <<<<<<<< Click Here
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LIBERTY MILITIA LINK TO FACEBOOK AND POST YOUR NAME, CALLSIGN, AND ORDER CONFIRMATION NUMBER TO BE ADDED TO THE PLANNING PAGE. THE MORE PEOPLE IN THE LOOP THE MORE EFFICIENTLY WE CAN PLAN. IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS ORDERED TICKETS, PLEASE REMIND THEM AS WELL. THANK YOU

Arsenal (Liberty Militia CO)
Armory:
ICS CXP16L,
ICS CXP CONCEPT
WE G18C,
CA P90 Terminator Mod,
UMAREX SL9,
M3 TriShot shotgun,
A&K m249 SAW,
King Arms GBB M4
Tippmann M4 HPA X2
A&K Masada DMR

OP: Bad Blood 2013-OD Mercs
OP: Bad Blood 2014-Tribal Militia
OP: Bad Blood 2015- Deus X
OP: Bad Blood 2016- CO Deus X
OP: Tantalum Contract 2013-A.S.S.
OP: Tommy Gun 2-Imperial Guard
OP: Fallout 6 East-CO Liberty Militia
OP: Turkey Shoot 2014-Embed Militia

Miggz
First Name: John Michael
Last Name: Mis

Post by Miggz »

Just sent a request to join the wastelanders FB planning page. John Mis, order #3378555

Speefy
First Name: Brian
Last Name: Long

Post by Speefy »

Members of Hudson Union:

Facebook planning groups are now active. Use this link to request to join. Please have your order confirmation number, and the name of the person who purchased the ticket available so that I can confirm you on the roster.

Thank you.

Rosales
Site Admin
First Name: Japheth
Last Name: Rosales

Post by Rosales »

Fellow Union Survivors, I will be out of our territory for the next couple of days. Communication will be limited to carrier pigeons, or a runner if hes still alive. For now, I'll provide the latest intel that our scouts gathered throughout the wasteland.
There are rumors going around. Something about a vault deserter re-activating the water purifiers near the capitol. He must have had some big cahones, or some really huge allies to deal with the super mutants in the area. Maybe I should send a contingent to check it out. Maybe we can benefit from the non-irradiated water.
Out west the battle between the N.C.R and Ceasars Legions are simmering to a boil. Major troop movements of the Legions are giving the Rangers reason to re asses their "acquisition" of the smaller towns. The Coastal faction is also trying to control parts of the area. Central is not having any of it as far as we know. Whatever happens out west will impact how we get to move and control our territories.
The Wastelanders? Lets just say that they remain a pain in the ass for everyone. If you see them, shoot to kill. A dead Wastelander is a good Wastelander...
I will try to get some much needed supplies from our former Canadian neighbors. I bet they're still peeved about getting annexed during the last war, but I do believe that they also need items to trade.
Until then, keep communication lines open. Hudson-Hoorah...
Do not meddle in the affairs of a dragon. For you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.
Fallout: Buran veteran
T4T 2012, 2013, 2014
OP: Seabird
Bad Blood 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 veteran

Samurai
First Name: Charles
Last Name: Pastor

Post by Samurai »

I looked the hand guide and it says that speed loaders can be looted from wounded players. Will the speed loaders be provided by the event? Also are bottle caps considered to be able to loot from players?
"Lord Emperor, Father Sanguinius. We confess our unworthiness. We are unfit to stand in your name. Our blood is weak, or victories failures. In death, we repent."
"If your life is given in service to the Emperor, your death shall not be in vain."
"A foe without honour is a foe already beaten."