Airsoft games, OPs, fields and planning
TJ
Game Producer / Retailer
First Name: Dean
Last Name: Amick

Re: OP: Fallout 6 EAST - NY 8.24.14

Post by TJ »

Begin transmission:

Let me introduce myself, I was the sole member of the Enclave tasked with ridding the wastelands of unclean humanoids.
I took my task to heart and zealously performed my mission.
My armor provided a great deal of protection and was impossible to defeat, but would malfunction temporarily if overwhelmed by withering fire.
The peoples of the wasteland were a hardy and tenacious lot, but in the end were unable to stop the destruction of Raven Rock.
It is a shame the Enclave lost that facility but rest assured we will have re-enforcements in place at our next installation.

We will rebuild.

Long live the President!

End Transmission:

The Game started in a timely manner and was well staffed. Not only was I an NPC but was also an Embed.

Despite appearances I went easy on the players. The furthest I ventured into the wasteland was the Oil Derek, I was slow and lumbering and never wandered very far off a path.
If you encountered me in Raven Rock before phase three, it was because you weren't supposed to be there. As it was stated in the rules; during phase 1 & 2 teams were not permitted in Raven Rock (the village)

The MG 42 in question chrono'd at 285 fps with .25's (318 -w- .2's) and had a rate of fire of 1100 rpm (18rps)

I think some of you forgot, the Enclave was never an objective in phase one or two, it wasn't until phase three that it became involved in an objective.

BTW, I was downed once, and the team that accomplished that was the Hudson Union, they benefited greatly with a whole bag (5000 rounds) of ammo.
How did they do it? Overwhelming numbers 15 to 1.

The only problems I observed.....

We, ( the embeds and referees ) caught two PLAYERS shooting well over 400 fps and the welts that I received suggest there were more, but that only happened in phase three when Enclave and the Mutants (13 in total) went against all three teams.

Tsuyoi
First Name: Tianwei
Last Name: Xiong

Post by Tsuyoi »

It seems that what we honestly need then isn't a change to the layout of the game, or even the rules, but just more strict enforcing of said rules. Sounds like the Enclave did what he's supposed to do, be a giant but slow moving juggernaut that's high risk high reward, but not something you can't avoid if you choose to.

Mutant faction should probably be reserved for veterans from previous Fallout/Buran games etc or players vouched for by a vet, given VERY clear instructions that they are there to be NPCs, and not just a very overpowered fourth faction with free reign to do whatever they want to.

More importantly, we probably need more embed (or maybe "hidden" refs) to keep a tight eye on chrono/respawn times. Come down hard on anyone who deliberately skirts the rules (eject them from game, if repeated offense ban from future games)
Callsign: Tsuyoi

Loadout:
KWA KM4 RIS with Madbull QD Mock Silencer + Barska Scope
KWA M9
A whole lot of guts

Argon
First Name: Justin
Last Name: Woods

Post by Argon »

I completely agree with you. ^^^^
Note to any Taliban personnel: ALL SUICIDE VESTS MUST BE TESTED TO INSURE THEY WORK BEFORE GOING AFTER A TARGET.

OP Bad Blood
Blue Bloods 2014 OD Mercs 2015
OP Fallout 6
Hudson Union

Cerberus
First Name: Ryder
Last Name: DeVrieze

Post by Cerberus »

Cerberus wrote: But the enclave attacked the wastelanders base we had to face them or we would of lost the objective
The closes the enclave got to the wastelanders base was the oil Derek.[/quote]
Enclave was in the vault one almost shot me point blank with his AK i had to wave a dead rag in his face before he shot me[/quote]

There was only one enclave. He was the one dressed in all black armor with an mg. The others were mutants[/quote]
Sorry the mutants but they still had the same strength of the enclave still the point is the mutants never attacked the player around the map in the game they defend their territory from the player which the mutants did not do.
Armory
A&K M249 Saw
KWA M9 PTP
KWA KMP9
Classic Army Scar-L
VFC Scar-H

TJ
Game Producer / Retailer
First Name: Dean
Last Name: Amick

Post by TJ »

Cerberus wrote:
Cerberus wrote: Sorry, the mutants, but they still had the same strength of the enclave still the point is the mutants never attacked the player around the map in the game they defend their territory from the player which the mutants did not do.
Mutants were Three (3) Hits to disable, Enclave was Six (6).

From the NPC handbook:

Initial Outbreak
The onset of the game will have all of the fighting factions racing through the Affected Area (AA) to try and
locate vaults. Mutants will be guarding the man made structures throughout the AA.

Phase 1
Phase 1 is the time when factions are trying to secure a vault and begin their operations within the AA.
Mutants will retreat to The Wasteland and begin clandestine raids on the vaults. Hit and run harassment
attacks and denying the players freedom of movement are the goals of the raids.

Phase 2
Operations to headhunt other teams or invade vaults will be in full swing.

Phase 3
Phase 3 is when fighting factions will be permitted inside Delta Sector. Mutants and Enclave will now be
their primary targets.