OP: Bad Blood EAST 2015 NY June 13-14

Airsoft games, OPs, fields and planning
cardellos
First Name: STEPHEN
Last Name: Cardello

Re: OP: Bad Blood EAST 2015 NY June 13-14

Post by cardellos »

Mathers23 wrote:I've just signed up for the Marxists today! Do I need to sign up me and my friend on this forum with our callsigns, or will we not need to since we will be using name tape at the event?
welcome my brother! it is good to see the peopel take of the cause of the marxist party!

as far as this website goes all game plannign will be done on here so it is highly advised to make a profile and be apart of this to be in the know of the game as there will be a lot of people running around and the most organized team will most likely win.
"Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone"

Argon
First Name: Justin
Last Name: Woods

Post by Argon »

The Mercs got this one in the bag
Note to any Taliban personnel: ALL SUICIDE VESTS MUST BE TESTED TO INSURE THEY WORK BEFORE GOING AFTER A TARGET.

OP Bad Blood
Blue Bloods 2014 OD Mercs 2015
OP Fallout 6
Hudson Union

Trailmix
First Name: David
Last Name: Bosini

Post by Trailmix »

Argon wrote:The Mercs got this one in the bag
Preach it!
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other b*stard die for his." -General George S. Patton
Operations: Bad Blood 2013, Bad Blood 2014, Bad Blood 2015
Autumn Justice 8

Team Leader and founder of Massachusetts Security Inc. (MSI),
Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/MSIAirsoft

MrSpank
Site Admin
First Name: Roman
Last Name: Kamensky

Post by MrSpank »

Comrade Marxists!

I am comrade commander Mr.Spank, of the Congolese Marxist Party
Do not forget to check into the planning forum!

You will need to provide your ticket number to Comrade Sonic or Comrade Magnet, or myself, to receive the password.

All good events are more about what the participants put into it to get the best out of it. Please participate in your respective planning threads. It will improve your expectations of what will happen on game day and improve your chances of having a great time and maybe even winning.

Peace and Kisses
The CMP Love You
Support your local Marxist

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Post by Moondog »

Game map and detail maps for Morning Muster and Lunch Break have been added to the 1st post of this thread.

There will be a lunch break this year with pizza (instead of at the end of day). Drinks, hot dogs and burgers are available for sale at the PSI Office. Meet at your faction's Lunch Area and pizza will be distributed by your Embed.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

cardellos
First Name: STEPHEN
Last Name: Cardello

Post by cardellos »

oh man its going to be fun watching people run to the crapper with all their gear in the second half of the game
Moondog wrote:Game map and detail maps for Morning Muster and Lunch Break have been added to the 1st post of this thread.

There will be a lunch break this year with pizza (instead of at the end of day). Drinks, hot dogs and burgers are available for sale at the PSI Office. Meet at your faction's Lunch Area and pizza will be distributed by your Embed.
"Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone"

Mathers23
First Name: Nate
Last Name: Mather

Post by Mathers23 »

cardellos wrote:
Mathers23 wrote:I've just signed up for the Marxists today! Do I need to sign up me and my friend on this forum with our callsigns, or will we not need to since we will be using name tape at the event?
welcome my brother! it is good to see the peopel take of the cause of the marxist party!

as far as this website goes all game plannign will be done on here so it is highly advised to make a profile and be apart of this to be in the know of the game as there will be a lot of people running around and the most organized team will most likely win.
Thank you!! I was also just wondering if anyone else bought their ticket with other goodies and have the ticket not shipped with them! I bought the ticket with a helmet and other things and everything shipped but the ticket. I don't know if this is a fault of Evike or if they are just shipping it in a different package..... :?
Armory:
-Custom ICS CQBR M4
-CYMA cm040
-Elite Force 1911
Callsign: Mather

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Post by Moondog »

Mathers23 wrote:
cardellos wrote:

Thank you!! I was also just wondering if anyone else bought their ticket with other goodies and have the ticket not shipped with them! I bought the ticket with a helmet and other things and everything shipped but the ticket. I don't know if this is a fault of Evike or if they are just shipping it in a different package..... :?

I would call Evike with your order number and get that straightened out ASAP. Also you need a photo of your face as your avatar. That is a photo from the US Army's website.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

psiamp
First Name: Anthony
Last Name: Sasso

Post by psiamp »

cardellos wrote:oh man its going to be fun watching people run to the crapper with all their gear in the second half of the game
Moondog wrote:Game map and detail maps for Morning Muster and Lunch Break have been added to the 1st post of this thread.

LOLOLOLOL you read my mind lets see how that works out

cvdmaverick
First Name: Collen
Last Name: Deming

Post by cvdmaverick »

On the map of the playing field I see that each start point is number with the exception of the Black Shirt's spawn. I was wondering which start point is for my team, Green's Army.