OP: Bad Blood EAST 2015 NY June 13-14

Airsoft games, OPs, fields and planning
Arsenal
First Name: sean
Last Name: jones

Re: OP: Bad Blood EAST 2015 NY June 13-14

Post by Arsenal »

Carbon wrote:Smoke grenades. Which ones are the best for this game? I use Enola Gayes but they are pyro. What does everyone use?
Enola Gaye were allowed last year (and there were a lot of them being used. I threw close to 20) but its all going to depend on the condition of the field game day, and whether the field owner will allow them. They are however considered cold burning smoke and not pyro
Armory:
ICS CXP16L,
ICS CXP CONCEPT
WE G18C,
CA P90 Terminator Mod,
UMAREX SL9,
M3 TriShot shotgun,
A&K m249 SAW,
King Arms GBB M4
Tippmann M4 HPA X2
A&K Masada DMR

OP: Bad Blood 2013-OD Mercs
OP: Bad Blood 2014-Tribal Militia
OP: Bad Blood 2015- Deus X
OP: Bad Blood 2016- CO Deus X
OP: Tantalum Contract 2013-A.S.S.
OP: Tommy Gun 2-Imperial Guard
OP: Fallout 6 East-CO Liberty Militia
OP: Turkey Shoot 2014-Embed Militia

Shogun Mitsu
Site Admin
First Name: Angel
Last Name: Sosa

Post by Shogun Mitsu »

***ATTENTION DEUS X EAST!!!***
You guys need to step your game up in planning section. Remember... proper, prior, planning, prevents, piss poor performance!
~STRENGTH & HONOR~
NYCAirsoft.com the definitive guide to airsoft for NYC, connecting airsoft players in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and around the world.
ACCOUNT VALIDATION INSTRUCTIONS
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=379

Spectre503
First Name: Sean
Last Name: Harmon

Post by Spectre503 »

just finally bought my ticket can't wait

Carbon
First Name: Thomas
Last Name: O'Brien

Post by Carbon »

Arsenal wrote:
Carbon wrote:Smoke grenades. Which ones are the best for this game? I use Enola Gayes but they are pyro. What does everyone use?
Enola Gaye were allowed last year (and there were a lot of them being used. I threw close to 20) but its all going to depend on the condition of the field game day, and whether the field owner will allow them. They are however considered cold burning smoke and not pyro
So should I stock up on some?
-HPA KJW KC-02 X22
-KWA KRISS Vector
-Echo1 Full Metal XCR
-Custom Mk12
-VFC M27
-Marui 870
-P* M60

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Post by Moondog »

Camping registration will open Monday. Follow this link to request a reservation Http://paintballsportsny.Com/index.php?m=camping
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

G5
First Name: Jameson
Last Name: Lzz

Post by G5 »

Hey everyone,

For those who are coming to the BTT on Sunday, these are the things you need to bring. Actually, this would be good reference for you to bring to all the firearm training course or AS milism event

1. Clean shirt and pants, shirt-tuck-in, there is a reason and I'll show u why in the training.

2. Helmet/hat, eyes (goggle), ears (ear plugs) and love (gloves)

3. Primary, sidearm, mags simulation grenades

4. Comfortable boots

5. Back pack with extra ammo, hydration, electrolytes and food

6. Small cutting tool, electric tape and 550 cord

7. Med pouch

8. Zipblock bags x1 extra large and x1 med size

9. Lighter load out eg. Light rig & battle belt vs plate carrier. If you run HPA system like I do, use a light back pack or hydration pack for the HPA tank, see picture for ref. Why lighter? So you can move the speed I require you to.

10. A+ attitude, team player spirit, and winning mindset. As a ROS or instructor we "DO NOT" like to hear you wine, complain or worsen, when you mess up a drill or a protocol and your poor, little girl like excuse is "hey, relax, I'm here to have fun." Please, please... DO NOT use those words on Sunday, old or young, I'll sit ur a$$ down on the side bench or make you do PT for rest of the training hrs. I'm coaching you what YOLO is like and you will have a blast as long as you follow the instructor's protocol.

Click going on FB link,
https://www.facebook.com/events/1568823856738607/

Note: In picture, light weight chest rig and detachable hydration/HPA pack, battle belt (500 condura) and Guerrilla carbon 70/4500 G3 tank born date 03/2012. all for sale, PM me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
G5-G5 out

Sierra19
First Name: Eric
Last Name: Saylor

Post by Sierra19 »

My son and I will be coming up from Central PA (registered for task force Kongo). Got a hotel that looks to be about a 20-30 minute drive from the field. My nephew was going to come, but he got grounded, so it's just me and my son. I'm going to try and update my avatar in the next couple of days, along with emailing the CO with my wristband ID. See you guys on the field!

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

Online Waivers are now available for the event. To speed up sign-in bring a print out of your online waiver to the event.

Example of signed waiver:
http://paintballsportsny.com/database/b ... howagree=1

Online waiver:
http://paintballsportsny.com/database/bb_waiver.php
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Shogun Mitsu
Site Admin
First Name: Angel
Last Name: Sosa

Post by Shogun Mitsu »

Deus X: The War Room is open!!!
Join in on planning our victory once again. Our brothers out west failed to secure the samples, but we will NOT FAIL! We will avenge the fallen.
~STRENGTH & HONOR~
NYCAirsoft.com the definitive guide to airsoft for NYC, connecting airsoft players in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and around the world.
ACCOUNT VALIDATION INSTRUCTIONS
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=379

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

FRIDAY LAST DAY FOR TICKETS
Friday is the ABSOLUTE last day to buy tickets for OP:Bad Blood 2015 or to request a refund on tickets. So please repost this anywhere and everywhere, especially to your friends who have been thinking about going.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3254

You can cut-paste this BB code to other Airsoft Boards

Code: Select all

FRIDAY LAST DAY FOR TICKETS
Friday is the ABSOLUTE last day to buy tickets for OP:Bad Blood 2015 or to request a refund on tickets. So please repost this anywhere and everywhere, especially to your friends who have been thinking about going.  
[url]http://www.nycairsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3254[/url]