Dry-Run: Bad Blood East 2015 - PSI, NY 05.03.2015

Airsoft games, OPs, fields and planning
Headkill
Site Admin

Re: Dry-Run: Bad Blood East 2015 - PSI, NY 05.03.2015

Post by Headkill »

I will not be able to attend as I will be on-call for work. Sorry.

If any other tribal members are attending, please let me know - We will coordinate to make sure everything runs as smooth as possible.

flaco74
First Name: Rafael
Last Name: Arias

Post by flaco74 »

Hey folks, is this still happening? Besides TaskForce, the other rosters are still empty. I will definitely be there as long as it's still on, though I'd rather not get up early on Sunday if it's a no go considering the Mayweather fight is on the night before.

sonic
Site Admin
First Name: Ian
Last Name: Conolly

Post by sonic »

flaco74 wrote:Hey folks, is this still happening? Besides TaskForce, the other rosters are still empty. I will definitely be there as long as it's still on, though I'd rather not get up early on Sunday if it's a no go considering the Mayweather fight is on the night before.
Yes, the dryrun is happening. Don't go overboard with ammo, but come as if it were game day.

flaco74
First Name: Rafael
Last Name: Arias

Post by flaco74 »

Great. Thanks and see you then.

ChinoDesignsNYC
First Name: Chino
Last Name: Cordoba

Post by ChinoDesignsNYC »

Will be there with 3 players. _ Delta Demons

Shogun Mitsu
Site Admin
First Name: Angel
Last Name: Sosa

Post by Shogun Mitsu »

sonic wrote:Only a couple weeks until the Dry Run game. Can I please get a sound off from COs and Embeds that will be attending? Reminder to COs, you can invite up to 10 members of your faction (embeds excluded) to participate.

Due to the new nature of Sample collection, All faction Collectors and Sample Carriers should make every attempt to be there. All registered Tribal members are invited to attend, and it is strongly recommend any new Tribal members participate.
Hey Sonic, can you please add Ghostrider, Chino & 3 guests to the DeusX roster for the dry run? We're breaking 3 cherries that day brother. :twisted:
~STRENGTH & HONOR~
NYCAirsoft.com the definitive guide to airsoft for NYC, connecting airsoft players in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and around the world.
ACCOUNT VALIDATION INSTRUCTIONS
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=379