Tantalum Contract 5 - 7.26.15

Airsoft games, OPs, fields and planning
Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Re: Tantalum Contract 5 - 7.26.15

Post by Moondog »

psiamp wrote:do we use your wavier ton or do we print out the wavier from there website
Thanks for the reminder. Use our version of their waiver. I have just added it to the 1st post.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

psiamp
First Name: Anthony
Last Name: Sasso

Post by psiamp »

i bought my ticket for this event last week on tuesday and evkies site says its dispatched but havent recieved a notice if it shipped or not my payment went through any idea what the hold up is did anyone else get there ticket or are they waiting?

flaco74
First Name: Rafael
Last Name: Arias

Post by flaco74 »

Same thing for me. Evike has been really slow with shipping this past week on a couple of separate orders I placed with them, the ticket included. But it could also be something else holding up the ticket, such as it not being printed yet?

sonic
Site Admin
First Name: Ian
Last Name: Conolly

Post by sonic »

flaco74 wrote:Same thing for me. Evike has been really slow with shipping this past week on a couple of separate orders I placed with them, the ticket included. But it could also be something else holding up the ticket, such as it not being printed yet?
I believe Evike is holding the mailings until they have a completed Player Packet to ship with the wrist tags. We haven't finalised the packet as of yet.

psiamp
First Name: Anthony
Last Name: Sasso

Post by psiamp »

ok sonic thank you i kind of figured that thanks for the answer looking forward to seeing u on the battle field for OPBB and Tantalum any idea on who the co's are and forums will be open

MudOnYourFace
First Name: Oscar
Last Name: Alvarez

Post by MudOnYourFace »

Hey, what's the rule on Thunder B grenades? Do they have a kill radius or are they distraction only?

sonic
Site Admin

Post by sonic »

MudOnYourFace wrote:Hey, what's the rule on Thunder B grenades? Do they have a kill radius or are they distraction only?
if it expels BBs, it's a kill device. If it's just a bang, we classify it as a distraction device.

MudOnYourFace
First Name: Oscar
Last Name: Alvarez

Post by MudOnYourFace »

sonic wrote:
MudOnYourFace wrote:Hey, what's the rule on Thunder B grenades? Do they have a kill radius or are they distraction only?
if it expels BBs, it's a kill device. If it's just a bang, we classify it as a distraction device.
Does a BB have to hit or is it a radius kill (provided it's expelling BBs)?

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Post by Moondog »

sonic wrote:
Sonic, we'll have to revise that rule. Some field's insurance carriers are saying that having BB's inside thunder-B's are a not allowed.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

sonic
Site Admin

Post by sonic »

Moondog wrote:
sonic wrote:
Sonic, we'll have to revise that rule. Some field's insurance carriers are saying that having BB's inside thunder-B's are a not allowed.
OK, works for me.