Airsoft games, OPs, fields and planning
Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Airsoft Events Calendar

Post by Moondog »

Subscribe to this Google Calendar
Subscribe to the NYCAirsoft Airsoft Events calendar and keep up to date with airsoft and other other events throughout the year. You can view this page or add a subscription to your Google Calendar or calendar software such as MS Outlook or Mac iCal. EVENT PRODUCERS: PM me for access to the Google Group calendar so you can add your events.

Subscribe using:

HTML
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?s ... a/New_York

iCAL

Code: Select all

https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/1p7the7he6a63t4lnhv9dt8hm0%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
Entourage and XML programs

Code: Select all

https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/1p7the7he6a63t4lnhv9dt8hm0%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic

DISCLAIMER of ENDORSEMENT
The NYCAirsoft website contains a variety of links to other websites and references to airsoft. External links to websites from the NYCAirsoft website and references are provided solely for informational purposes and the convenience of the user. The staff, sponsors and members of NYCAirsoft do not control, review, approve, or endorse these sites, nor does NYCAirsoft review, approve, or endorse these resources. Venues and producers should provide safety requirements and enforcement during the event. Players are advised to confirm the legality of airsoft events at the venue prior to participating in airsoft and respect all laws and regulations, at, to and from the event. Users that attend events posted on this forum, do so at their own risk.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

tracy1372
First Name: Tracy
Last Name: Young

Re: Airsoft Events Calendar

Post by tracy1372 »

Hi Moondog,

I see on the events calendar that NYCC 2013 in October. Will you have a table there or something? That would be really kool!

:D

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

tracy1372 wrote:Hi Moondog,

I see on the events calendar that NYCC 2013 in October. Will you have a table there or something? That would be really kool!

Sorry no. Way too expensive to get a table at CC. I just listed it there to make game producers aware of the event so in case they planned to schedule game on that weekend.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

tracy1372

Post by tracy1372 »

:cry: too bad... but I did hear that the tables were quite expensive.

are there any conventions you do?

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

tracy1372 wrote::cry: too bad... but I did hear that the tables were quite expensive.

are there any conventions you do?
Attending or holding a booth? We haven't done a booth and don't plan to if there's a fee. We don't make money from attending Cons or from this club (like charging dues) so there's no cost incentive to attract members at Cons.

tracy1372

Post by tracy1372 »

Attending. Always nice to meet people with similar interests.

:)

Moondog
Site Admin

Post by Moondog »

Willus, one of our senior members is going to the Con. As far as I know the tickets are sold out (except for Thursday). I can't justify spending $30 to walk around and look at other Cosply and looking at comic book booths. I'll save my money for THE Comic Con next year in San Diego.

tracy1372

Post by tracy1372 »

:)

There was a guy I was getting my airsoft from at NYCC but that hasn't been working out for me as of late and he said he probably wasn't bringing any this year so I placed an order with Evike and should be getting it on tuesday!

so this year i really will be paying $30 to watch other people cosplay and hook up with some friends.

Joker Sam
First Name: Sammy
Last Name: Adams

Post by Joker Sam »

Hi Moondog, Would it be possible to put my game on the calendar as well? Mine is called Proving Grounds, its website is http://proving-grounds.webs.com/
THank You
Do Not Let someone dim your light because it is shining in their eyes

A lion does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

Sharon
First Name: Austin
Last Name: Dilkes

Post by Sharon »

Hi Moondog, Are there any planned future events in the Nj/NY area? Such as Burean?