USAF Pararescue Jumper Loadout

Uniforms, vests, belts, holsters, shoes and headwear

Moderators: primer, Shogun Mitsu

Broadsword
First Name: Samuel
Last Name: Gatsos

USAF Pararescue Jumper Loadout

Post by Broadsword »

Hey guys, im looking to do a 2010+ loadout for a Pararescue Jumper. I have a picture and i need the gear being warn in the picture. I would GREATLY appreciate a link to the gear your listing. I dont really have a budget and I am looking for a new loadout because I love my ACE lodout and I want another one for variety. I have a limit for a price on a base gun, accessories not included. That price is around or below 400 dollars. Preferably VFC or KWA.
Here's the picture im basing it of off: Image
‎"Now there's things you need to know -draw- bout your frickin' secondary, just like your primary, takes bullets. And every time you pull that trigger, that bullet frickin' disappears. It just happens, I dunno, it's science, physics is involved or something crazy it's like magic or something. I don't really know. But it's gonna run outta bullets."

"Chris Costa could deliver all of Santa's presents on Christmas Eve and still have time to find Osama"

Shogun Mitsu
Site Admin
First Name: Angel
Last Name: Sosa

Re: USAF Pararescue Jumper Loadout

Post by Shogun Mitsu »

I can track down a Pj kit for you, but I need to know what you already have & what is your budget. I can show you low cost options, or high end kit worn by professionals. The options are only limited to your bottom line.
~STRENGTH & HONOR~
NYCAirsoft.com the definitive guide to airsoft for NYC, connecting airsoft players in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and around the world.
ACCOUNT VALIDATION INSTRUCTIONS
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=379