Where can I get a cheap airsoft tracer unit?

Scopes, Red Dots, Taclights, Stocks, Claymores and anything else
Broadsword
First Name: Samuel
Last Name: Gatsos

Where can I get a cheap airsoft tracer unit?

Post by Broadsword »

i need a tracer unit that fits on a scar l. doesn't have to be good quality just durable and works
‎"Now there's things you need to know -draw- bout your frickin' secondary, just like your primary, takes bullets. And every time you pull that trigger, that bullet frickin' disappears. It just happens, I dunno, it's science, physics is involved or something crazy it's like magic or something. I don't really know. But it's gonna run outta bullets."

"Chris Costa could deliver all of Santa's presents on Christmas Eve and still have time to find Osama"

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Re: Where can I get a cheap airsoft tracer unit?

Post by Moondog »

Broadsword wrote:i need a tracer unit that fits on a scar l. doesn't have to be good quality just durable and works
What type of SCAR? Post a link.

Most airsoft AEGs have a 14mm CCW thread on their flash hider. And so any 14mm threaded tracer unit will fit. Evike has most anything you need for airsoft, so try there first. http://www.evike.com/index.php?cPath=28_592
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Broadsword
First Name: Samuel
Last Name: Gatsos

Re: Where can I get a cheap airsoft tracer unit?

Post by Broadsword »

‎"Now there's things you need to know -draw- bout your frickin' secondary, just like your primary, takes bullets. And every time you pull that trigger, that bullet frickin' disappears. It just happens, I dunno, it's science, physics is involved or something crazy it's like magic or something. I don't really know. But it's gonna run outta bullets."

"Chris Costa could deliver all of Santa's presents on Christmas Eve and still have time to find Osama"