NYC Airsoft

The definitive guide to airsoft for New York.
It is currently Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Grip Troubles
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:31 pm 

Hey guys I need some advice on vertical foregrips. I recently received a UTG egronomic foregrip and well my hands can't wrap around it comfortably, so i was wondering if anyone knew of any thinner foregrips. This is a link to the grip i bought.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0014ZY6Y6/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Post subject: Re: Grip Troubles
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:02 pm 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

That grip is designed as a mount for taclight pressure plates and to store spare flashlight batteries so yes, It's a bit wide. Here look at Evike's selection. http://www.evike.com/index.php?cPath=25_115

I recommend the $12 AIM which is thinner.

Post subject: Re: Grip Troubles
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:43 pm 

Thanks Moondog. I Actually used sand paper and thinned out the back side of the grip so now it fits great. I also need the pressure plate area as i plan on mounting a VFC PEQ 15 flashlight and laser. Although I will most likely also purchase the $12 AIM, the UTG grip is a bit on the heavy side so if I were to want to go with high speed low drag type build, I would'nt want a front heavy gun slowing me down.