Scopes, Red Dots, Taclights, Stocks, Claymores and anything else
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4385
- Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:24 pm
- First Name: Tom
- Last Name: DelMundo
- Location: New York
Moondog D-Fog spray suppresses the formation of fog in your goggles. It causes natural condensation to form into heavy droplets, which drip off your goggles providing clearer visibility.
• Spray solution lightly on clean lenses. Shake off excess and let air
dry. You may wear goggles wet if needed. A slight film may develop.
Do not wipe off! Spray liberally to clean dirty goggles. Reapply as
• Keep your goggles clean. Fog develops on dirt and body oils.
• Avoid touching your lenses with your bare fingers. This deposits skin oils and dirt on your lenses.
• Close up the lower vents of your goggles. Moisture from your breath will cause fogging.
CLEANING YOUR GOGGLES
• After every game, rinse off your goggles throughly with dish-washing liquid and warm water.
• Skin oils bonding to dried D-Fog solution may deposit over time forming a visible film. Use a heavy application of dish-washing liquid and hot water, rubbing the lenses clean with your wet fingers under water, then allow to air dry.