Claymore mines

Scopes, Red Dots, Taclights, Stocks, Claymores and anything else
sonic
Site Admin
First Name: Ian
Last Name: Conolly

Claymore mines

Post by sonic »

What's the general feeling towards claymore mines in the field? Also, would cheapo .12s be acceptable to use for the blast or would we have to stick with a minimum of .20s?

DegreE
First Name: Richard
Last Name: A****

Re: Claymore mines

Post by DegreE »

sonic wrote:What's the general feeling towards claymore mines in the field? Also, would cheapo .12s be acceptable to use for the blast or would we have to stick with a minimum of .20s?
Cheapo .12s is what most people put in their grenade shells, so I'd assume that it would be okay for mines. Hell I've even scooped up bb's from the ground to use in my M203 shells.
[KWA M226 PTP]--[Echo1 Stag-15]---[Echo1 VGM-74]--[Echo1 Red★Star]

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Post by Moondog »

In Claymores I recommend a mix weights including .12g BB's, so you have a wider spread.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Shogun Mitsu
Site Admin
First Name: Angel
Last Name: Sosa

Post by Shogun Mitsu »

I have a bag of mixed bb's I have collected from the inside of my trunk & bags that came with guns. The weights are mixed like Moondog said & the spread is random, I think the claymore is more effective like that.
~STRENGTH & HONOR~
NYCAirsoft.com the definitive guide to airsoft for NYC, connecting airsoft players in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and around the world.
ACCOUNT VALIDATION INSTRUCTIONS
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=379