KWA KRISS VECTOR PROBLEM...HELP...

Advice on maintenance, problems and repair

Moderators: JuiceWizard, redbull

TREVMAN
First Name: Trevor
Last Name: Sztorc

KWA KRISS VECTOR PROBLEM...HELP...

Post by TREVMAN »

i am having a problem with my KWA KRISS VECTOR GBB. When i try to turn the selector switch to full auto it will not it only goes to two round burst. When i open the kriss vector up i can not find the problem.i took the gun apart numerous times and looked at the manual to see if there is anything in there about, but there was nothing. I have contaced www.evike.com and they said my warrenty was up but it was not.

PLEASE HELP! Thx

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Re: KWA KRISS VECTOR PROBLEM...HELP...

Post by Moondog »

TREVMAN wrote:i am having a problem with my KWA KRISS VECTOR GBB. When i try to turn the selector switch to full auto it will not it only goes to two round burst. When i open the kriss vector up i can not find the problem.i took the gun apart numerous times and looked at the manual to see if there is anything in there about, but there was nothing. I have contaced http://www.evike.com and they said my warrenty was up but it was not.

PLEASE HELP! Thx
They may have referred to Evike's 30-day return policy (which only applies to new and unfielded weapons as I recall).

I would contact KWA directly.

I'm moving this thread to AIRSOFT HELP. The gas discussion forum is not for repair reqeust topics.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Tsuyoi
First Name: Tianwei
Last Name: Xiong

Post by Tsuyoi »

Evike itself is only responsible for their 30 day warranty (fielded weapons are still covered, since it's usually the first time you field it that issues arise/are noticed).

Past that, if you have a KWA warranty, you will have to work through KWA directly (kwausa.com).

When you took the weapon apart, did you look into the actual trigger assembly? It sounds like a contact somewhere in there either bent or is broken.
Callsign: Tsuyoi

Loadout:
KWA KM4 RIS with Madbull QD Mock Silencer + Barska Scope
KWA M9
A whole lot of guts

TREVMAN
First Name: Trevor
Last Name: Sztorc

Post by TREVMAN »

Thx