AAR Bad Blood 2013

After Action Reports, game photos and videos
zenakent
First Name: Maui
Last Name: Torio

Re: OP: Bad Blood 2013 - NY 5.18.13

Post by zenakent »

jlfs wrote:I found an m4 mag next to the tribal re spawn area in the Bula woods in the southern Congo. I saw who it was held on to it to find him but could not find the person later in the day. If anybody was fighting tribals there and dropped a mag message me! it looked two different shades.
[img]IMG_0502.JPG[/img]
Just helping man. Upload that pic to tinypic or somewhere and copy the link and paste it between those tags. Just so people could see the pic.

Frogman
First Name: Nik
Last Name: Grohman

Post by Frogman »

Just wondering if there was any place where I can view all of the pictures? I know they probably weren't published yet, however, I know one or two professional groups were going around taking pictures.

Also, will this be done next year? My team and I are already talking about Bad Blood 14 :P
Callsign: FROGMAN
Leader of Shoot to Kill Airsoft (StK - "SticK")
Weapon of Choice: Custom M16A4 Build - "Lucy"

Tsuyoi
First Name: Tianwei
Last Name: Xiong

Re: Bad Blood 2013

Post by Tsuyoi »

Glad to see people enjoyed our surprise sample boxes, look forward to even more zany contraptions next year!

Game was great, though us TROLLS didn't see much over at Pondo. Seems like our comrades kept enough people tied up in their sectors not many made it over, and only two teams managed to collect our blood sample.

Me and Jkai decided to take a nice little breezy nap in the afternoon out on the field, was quite refreshing!

Was slightly annoying that some squad or other apparently didn't realize channel 7 was for tribals only, and kept blasting away on it asking to locate each other/triage, and they were on some sub-channel to boot so they couldn't hear us yelling at them to gtfo =/
Callsign: Tsuyoi

Loadout:
KWA KM4 RIS with Madbull QD Mock Silencer + Barska Scope
KWA M9
A whole lot of guts

Mark Twain
Site Admin
First Name: Rick
Last Name: Tevis

Post by Mark Twain »

Frogman wrote:Just wondering if there was any place where I can view all of the pictures? I know they probably weren't published yet, however, I know one or two professional groups were going around taking pictures.

Also, will this be done next year? My team and I are already talking about Bad Blood 14 :P
Great playing with you and thanks for handling the camping overwatch !
"Thunder is good, thunder is impressive; but it's lightning that does the work"

Mark Twain 1835-1910

Call Sign: Mark Twain

primer
First Name: Ted
Last Name: Colegrove

Post by primer »

Photos from OP: Bad Blood 13 if you can't tag yourself, 'like' Primer Productions first and then try again.
Thanks again for supporting NYCAirsoft and Airsoft Evike.com !

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 488&type=1
Want to change my signature? http://www.x24d.com/sig_changer/
Moondog wrote:Yes, friendly fire still kills you. Same as real life.

Tors
First Name: david
Last Name: tors

Post by Tors »

Just finished editing my footage of the 1/2 of the day. It is exporting from final cut right now but will take a while since its 20 minutes of 1080p from my gopro. I will be sure to post it somewhere here once it is done!
Guns:
-Echo1 Platinum Edition M4 with Lonex A2 motor, SHS 13:1 gearset, Madbull 6.03x363mm barrel, IR Hop and M-Nub
-Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa 4.3
-Tokyo Marui MP5A4

Apexairsoft
First Name: Keon
Last Name: Roberts

Post by Apexairsoft »

jlfs wrote:I found an m4 mag next to the tribal re spawn area in the Bula woods in the southern Congo. I saw who it was held on to it to find him but could not find the person later in the day. If anybody was fighting tribals there and dropped a mag message me! it looked two different shades.
[img]IMG_0502.JPG[/img]
Was it a pmag

Mark Twain
Site Admin
First Name: Rick
Last Name: Tevis

Post by Mark Twain »

primer wrote:Photos from OP: Bad Blood 13 if you can't tag yourself, 'like' Primer Productions first and then try again.
Thanks again for supporting NYCAirsoft and Airsoft Evike.com !

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 488&type=1
Primer - As always just absolutely amazing work !!! Thanks for posting them !!!!

8-)
"Thunder is good, thunder is impressive; but it's lightning that does the work"

Mark Twain 1835-1910

Call Sign: Mark Twain

Comrade
First Name: John
Last Name: Rutkowski

Re: AAR Bad Blood 2013

Post by Comrade »

Great Op defiantly will be there next year.

Headkill
Site Admin

Post by Headkill »

Lion wrote:If anybody found a tan magpul mag please pm i can ID it if its mine i have lost one.
I remember seeing one at Lost & Found - contact the field. It had some markings on it.