AAR Bad Blood 2013

After Action Reports, game photos and videos
Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

AAR OP: Bad Blood 2013

Post by Moondog »

I'd like to thank everybody again for coming out to Operation: Bad Blood. Evike will e-mail later this week with final totals but I'm sure we've raised over $2000 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society with our efforts this Saturday.

I'd like to thank my staff for the event, all the Embeds and CO's for their hard work last Saturday and over the last 4 month. Thanks also go out to the PSI field refs and the owners who helped make sure we had a great AO to play on and who responded quickly and professionally to more than one call to evacuate a player due to a twisted ankle.

Thanks to Frogman for managing the campers. Thanks to Overkill and his gang for offering to run the free Sunday skrimish games. Thanks to Bombidill and Primer for taking some killer photos.

But my biggest thank you go to my wife (Callsign: Vindetta) and the volunteers of NYC Airsoft Widows Circle and the Crunch Time Volunteers who helped make check-in the fastest anyone's ever seen.

And last but not least, let's ALL thank the event sponsors: G&G, Valken Sports and of course, Evike.com. Without Evike's interest, this game would not be as huge as it has become, nor would we all have the opportunity to meet Matt and the Evike marketing crew.

I'm still exhausted and recovering from this weekend. When I have a chance to write more, I'll edit this.

Everyone write some great AAR's about your experience playing the game. The best written AAR's will be included in an article I'm writing for Popular Airsoft magazine.

==============

POPULAR AIRSOFT Article
http://popularairsoft.com/operation-bad ... ion-report

EVENT PHOTOS AND VIDEO LINKS

Courtesy of Primer
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 488&type=1

YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=webudjYe20s
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Doc669
First Name: David
Last Name: Flynn

Re: OP: Bad Blood 2013 - NY 5.18.13

Post by Doc669 »

Just want to thank "Moondog" and all the staff members who made this event AWESOME!! Thanks guys I myself had a great time!!! 8-)
[/color]THERE ARE 2 TYPES OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. THOSE WHO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN, AND THOSE WHO WATCH AND WONDER WHAT HAPPENED!
TEAM DEATH CORP MEMBER PRIMARY WEAPON G&P M4 CARBINE
Operation Bad Blood 2013 Vet.Tantulam contract 4 vet.Operation Fallout 5 vet.

Viper Chris
First Name: Chris
Last Name: Berry

AAR Bad Blood 2013

Post by Viper Chris »

Great field and good day

Lion
First Name: Ryan
Last Name: Lowery

Post by Lion »

If anybody found a tan magpul mag please pm i can ID it if its mine i have lost one.
Callsign: Lion
Weapon of choice: Vfc Sr-15

Overkill82
Game Producer / Retailer
First Name: Daniel
Last Name: Westbrook

Post by Overkill82 »

Call PSI, they had a box of random lost and found items and are still cleaning the field so they may find it.
ICS CXP 16L Sportline, Cyma cm030 Glock, JG G36K, A&K M249 Para

TJ
Game Producer / Retailer
First Name: Dean
Last Name: Amick

Re: Bad Blood 2013

Post by TJ »

Ditto

Tyr
First Name: Aubrey
Last Name: Lewis

Post by Tyr »

Great game everyone
The Strength We Learn Through Truth
OP: Bad Blood Vetern 2013

Headkill
Site Admin

Post by Headkill »

Booby Traps!

YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS4ACjmjLOo

jlfs
First Name: josh
Last Name: spi

Post by jlfs »

I found an m4 mag next to the tribal re spawn area in the Bula woods in the southern Congo. I saw who it was held on to it to find him but could not find the person later in the day. If anybody was fighting tribals there and dropped a mag message me! it looked two different shades.
[img]IMG_0502.JPG[/img]

Alchy-ops
First Name: Richard
Last Name: Tochterman

Post by Alchy-ops »

My team had a blast at OPBB, will be returning for OPBB 2014.

Highlight of the event for myself: My team moved from a hill top to the valley below in the southern zone. My teammate suddenly yells "gillie suit Front", not 2 secondfs later we lose one guy to the sniper. The rest of us take cover behind trees, we lose sign of him and he is now staying still. After a few seconds which seemed like forever I decide to run down the rest of the hill to a fallen down tree and take cover. Once i'm down there I start to scan for the sniper and I don't see anything, no movement, gun or oddly placed bush. We then start to hear movement to our right side, its the green army. My team then starts to to engage them, I'm laying down suppression fire to try and draw there attention to me. figure if they moved on me, my team will hit them from up high. As i'm doing these the sniper decides to move to get a clean shot at one of my teammate. As soon as I saw that I zeroed in on him and blasted away. After that I turned my attention back to the army to out ride, popped a few of them but got steam rolled cause there was about 15 to 20 of them. the rest of my team soon followed.
Ricochet Tactical Airsoft Retailer Facebook
Shrike Tactical Response Airsoft Team Facebook

OP: Bad Blood 2013 - The Black Shirts
OP: Tantalum Contract 2013 - Angle Sino Security
OP: Fallout 2013 - THE HUDSON UNION
OP: Crimson Skies 2014 - Army
OP: Tommy Gun 2014 - Imperial Guard Invite Only Team
OP: Bad Blood 2014 - Green Army Commanding Officer
OP: Fallout East 2014 - The Wastelanders
OP: Cyrpt 2014 - FREEDOM FIGHTERS