AAR T4T 2013 December 14

After Action Reports, game photos and videos
Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

AAR T4T 2013 December 14

Post by Moondog »

Thanks to everybody who came out tonight despite the snow storm. It was treacherous out there but despite that we had 44 players and staff members who made it. The food was great and made up for the slow start as players (myself included) trickled in delayed by the road conditions.

Thanks to Paul the owner of Strike Force, for hosting the event and buffet. And his staff for staying an hour past our allotted time just so we could all get trigger time. Just a reminder, all players who came out can get $15 off their next game at SFS. Just bring a print out of your Conf# or your orange wrist tag.

Thanks to G5 for teaching the mini-class on room clearing and supplying the all-natural energy bars and pick-me-up energy shots. Thanks to Evike.com for supplying the ample swag and excellent guns and other raffle prizes.

Those that couldn't make it out tonight, the $30 for your ticket will be donated to Toys for Tots. Thanks to you and everybody who made it, and the additional raffle tickets sold, we'll be donating over $500 to the Toys for Tots foundation. And of course an impressive pile of toys.

If you couldn't make it out for this event, you can still donate a toy to any Toys for Tots drive in your area. Use their locater to find a toy drop near you. http://toysfortots.org/donate/toys.aspx
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

G5
First Name: Jameson
Last Name: Lzz

Re: AAR T4T 2013 December 14

Post by G5 »

Thanks for putting this game together moondog industry and thanks every else who attend my tactical class. I must said, never coached 20 operators at the same time and I'm glad the operators understood the plan and executed somewhat correctly within one hr of training lol;) However, there are a lot of good response and feedbacks. Perhaps Moondog and I will do a tactical class/seminar in the near future and teach you guys from square one.
G5-G5 out