AAR/Lessons Learned Op Bad Blood Dryrun June 7, PSI NY

After Action Reports, game photos and videos
psiamp
First Name: Anthony
Last Name: Sasso

Re: AAR/Lessons Learned Op Bad Blood Dryrun June 7, PSI NY

Post by psiamp »

Mark Twain wrote:
psiamp wrote:lol well put mark sorry i couldnt stay for the whole game but as you saw with a full load out and just walking it was tuff for me it also didnt help i still have my shit bag lolol as for the ticks your right as i was de gearing at my car i found one on my boot half dead..

i spent all day yesterday re doing my rig like you said im a fat old guy also with a shit bag attached LOLOLOLOL im trying to cut it down to bare min but hard

as for boots your right comfortable broken in boots best for this ao even more so on south side of road

looking forward to seeing you on the field brother
You had me worried there brother for a bit as I lost track of you being on different teams. We were counting bodies coming out of the south side and you were missing. But luckily someone let us know from the parking lot that your vehicle was gone. You're not getting out of this that easy !!!! ;)

yea brother those hills were murder on me with all the gear and still not 100% i told the guy who had the camera to let sonic know i was heading back to parking lot with him he said he told sonic anyway im still cutting down the gear to lighten the load

oh on a side note mark you going to the game near the end of aug the date is aug 24 just seen it was posted?