After Action Reports, game photos and videos
Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

OPBB 2015 Gear Theft ID Page

Post by Moondog »

SUNDAY OPBB THEFT
I was saddened and angered to hear that during the Sunday 10am-12pm Zombie game, 6 tents in the camping area were opened up and gear stolen! Because many players left their AEG's behind to play the Zombie game, it's possible some douchebags saw this and took an opportunity to steal things and drive home with them while the rest of us were all playing in the field. While it's possible it was local kids who snuck on the field, it's also possible (while I hate to think this) it may be players from OPBB who are just bad people.

We started this thread on the NYC Airsoft forum for players to post descriptions and photos of their stolen gear. Hopefully the community can help track down any stolen gear that's being put up on sale on Ebay or the various Buy-Sell groups online. It's up to us to put a stop to this unacceptable and underhanded behavior in our community and hopefully get the perpetrators identified and law enforcement on their tail.

If you were one of the players who had their tent broken-into and their gear stolen, please post photos of your gear so that everybody can keep an eye out for it.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Pyr0
First Name: James
Last Name: Leung

Re: OPBB 2015 Gear Theft ID Page

Post by Pyr0 »

Really sad to hear about this. I messaged the moderators over at reddit/r/airsoftmarket and made a post on /r/airsoft, hopefully some gear can be recovered.

psiamp
First Name: Anthony
Last Name: Sasso

Re: OPBB 2015 Gear Theft ID Page

Post by psiamp »

im sad to hear it also it really takes a special kind of low life to do this..haveing said that

tom i have a matrix spr (long gun) its in good working order i have 4 mags for it and a battery no charger sorry...the gun is about 3 years old works good i only used it about 3 or 5 times dont remeber last time i used it was last year...it shoots around 400 with .20's i also have a tan plate carrier condor i think no pouches for it used a few times im willing to donate it to anyone who lost gear...i may have 1 or 2 other rifles id be willing to part with...please let me know and i can dig the stuff out make sure they work and can mail them or if they local to me i can meet them at hivi outdoors and give them the gear let me know

thanks psiamp