AAR OP: Bad Blood EAST 2015 NY June 13-14

After Action Reports, game photos and videos
Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

AAR OP: Bad Blood EAST 2015 NY June 13-14

Post by Moondog »

Thank you to all the players who came out for OPBB 2015. We raised over $9000 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and the JDRF and had lots of trigger time. Please post your AAR's on this thread. The best written posts will be incorporated into the AAR Event Article on Popular Airsoft.

LOST AND FOUND
All recovered gear was turned into the PSI office. Gear will be held for 30 days. There was a ton of mags, radios and I also saw an M9 pistol in the box of lost gear. You will need to go there in person to get your gear or call them and work out some sort of payment for shipping maybe? Always write your name or simply the your INITIALS on all of your gear so it can make positively identifying your gear possible.

LOST
David Stanely - 845-741-9604 - Black Glock 18 with tan handle and black paint over the tip
Stephen Cardillo - black northface rain jacket - cardelloschurch@gmail.com
McLarenf1boi@gmail.com - black glock 18 , gas powered
Cheng Yang - green leather gloves ryanyang000@hotmail.com

FOUND
ICS - CXP - AR rifle
WE Tactical glock 23 black with tan handle
KWC - Berretta 92f - springer pistol with mag
Stars RPD - berretta 92 metal gas pistol with wood handle
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Trailmix
First Name: David
Last Name: Bosini

Re: AAR OP: Bad Blood EAST 2015 NY June 13-14

Post by Trailmix »

I've been going since 2013, and this has been the best year yet! Here's a video if y'all wanna check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHRqUcxUsJU
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other b*stard die for his." -General George S. Patton
Operations: Bad Blood 2013, Bad Blood 2014, Bad Blood 2015
Autumn Justice 8

Team Leader and founder of Massachusetts Security Inc. (MSI),
Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/MSIAirsoft

flaco74
First Name: Rafael
Last Name: Arias

Post by flaco74 »

I'll be brief with both the positive and negative. All around, I had a great time. Even though taskforce did not collect any stamps, lighting people up and even being lit up myslef more than made up for it.

On to the negative. Only two things, one minor, one major. Minor first: saw a group of tribals respawning in plain view of the entire team. They had "live" players standing among them who opened up on me at close range when I walked near them. Annoying, but no big deal.

Major: I spoke to a father and his young son who had both been lit up while walking on the trail from the chronograph area to the lunch area DURING THE SPECIFIED LUNCH BREAK TIME. Neither was wearing goggles or a facemask at the time and both were hit repeatedly, thankfully not in the face. They were understandably worried about walking back to the lunch area. According to them, the people who opened up told them it was an active AO. Even if this had not occurred during the lunch break, it takes someone of immense stupidity to fire upon two people not wearing protective gear, one who was half my height and obviously a child. It is also concerning that said idiots were obviously not aware that a break had been signalled, indicating a breakdown in communication at some level.

I'll be there next year for sure. In the meantime, I hope there is some way to find out who fired on that father and son and hear their side of the story.

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Post by Moondog »

Wow. I mean wow, that should not have happened. But players should never take off their goggles anywhere on the field other than the parking lot in staging. Players could be emptying their mags or testing guns even during a break, that's why it's still a goggles-on zone.

That said, those Tribals may not have heard it was lunch break on their radios so did not know the case-fire break had started. True they should have observed their targets a bit better, but your first thought when you see a contact, isn't to check to see if they are wearing all of their safety gear. Especially when you don't know the game has stopped.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

flaco74
First Name: Rafael
Last Name: Arias

Post by flaco74 »

I see your point about the safety equipment, but that trail was very short and I saw people constantly walking back and forth in that area unprotected during the lunch break, myself included. Obviously all of the teams eating in the designated area were not wearing safety equipment. It is just hard for me to understand how the shooters missed a very large group of people sitting down to eat in what they believed to be a live area but noticed a father and son on a trail that was no more than a couple of dozen yards and chose to fire on them. Anyway, hopefully it can serve as a learning experience for all involved.

MrSpank
Site Admin
First Name: Roman
Last Name: Kamensky

Post by MrSpank »

This your Comrade Commander of the Congolese Marxist Party.

I'd like to congratulate my comrades in the armed struggle. We had the smallest competing faction, yet we managed to tie for second. Doing more with less! On top of that, I feel that this year's conscripts in The Peoples Army were the best batch so far (since this event has gone big).

Thanks to comrades Sonic and Magnet for helping run the show, and carry our banner. Especially Magnet for his actions in raising morale and my spirits with his charges with the banner.

Ura comrades,
Ura! Ura! Ura!

Zacharias
First Name: Matt
Last Name: Zacharias

Post by Zacharias »

Марксисты для жизни! Thanks to everyone that made this game possible, I had a great time! ill see everyone next year

Argon
First Name: Justin
Last Name: Woods

Post by Argon »

First of all, that was a great game! I had much more fun than last year, except or damn ref/embed left us in the first five minutes and we had to find a new one. Second, if you are from greens army and on the second day were standing in line with a butterfly style bottle opener talking to a really tall guy with a hi-lighted mask (me) could you please pm me on this site
Note to any Taliban personnel: ALL SUICIDE VESTS MUST BE TESTED TO INSURE THEY WORK BEFORE GOING AFTER A TARGET.

OP Bad Blood
Blue Bloods 2014 OD Mercs 2015
OP Fallout 6
Hudson Union

cardellos
First Name: STEPHEN
Last Name: Cardello

Post by cardellos »

Yeah man i tihnk the guy ho really set the tone for the game was the guy on the line just before chrono checking gear and putting duct tape with peoples calls signs on them. he was awesome and a damn good looking guy....

so being sidelined for the game and leaving early i didn't get to see the chaos and glory that is badblood 2015. i will say from where i was standing (by the way i was the guy on the line putting the duct tape on everyone) the sign in and chrono check was running really smooth and everyone was pretty relaxed while waiting. no one was complaining or grumbling and everyone seemed high spirits.

though i will miss tantalum i will see you guys at wasteland this august
"Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone"

Carbon
First Name: Thomas
Last Name: O'Brien

Post by Carbon »

Overall the game was tons of fun! I enjoyed it as always! the only thing I miss is the mega battle from last year. I told my friend about to which this was his first Op and he was psyched for the mega battle which kind of turned out as a disappointment this year. However, I was able to make a fun video and I would love if you guys could show it some love! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UwkwDD_RpY
-HPA KJW KC-02 X22
-KWA KRISS Vector
-Echo1 Full Metal XCR
-Custom Mk12
-VFC M27
-Marui 870
-P* M60